New shoes :-D

I've been virtually trying on new shoe's and ive narrowed it down to these 4 rotas.

So lets have a vote :D

RotaTorque.jpg

Rota Torque

RotaGTRGunmetal.jpg

Rota GTR (Gunmetal)

RotaGrid.jpg

Rota Grid

RotaBoost.jpg

Rota Boost

(not sure about white wheels on silver car though) ?

Personally i'm torn between the Torque and the GTR's but i haven't checked the available pcd's and offsets yet

Boost in white. By a mile.

Definately not grids as everyone will think they're te37's then have a closer look & be dissapointed to find they're not.

Some wheels should not be copied, Rays TE37's & BBS LM's being 2 good examples.

Boost's are copies of buddy club, which is acceptable! :P:lol:

Do the Grid's have hollow spokes ?

No idea lol to be honest though the grids are probs my least favourite of the bunch i really like the look of the gtr's or the torques but not one person has said the torques yet :( lol

Edited by Viva La Bloke

No idea lol to be honest though the grids are probs my least favourite of the bunch i really like the look of the gtr's or the torques but not one person has said the torques yet :( lol

Because you put up Torques first i quessed you fancied them best ha ha, are they also gunmetal grey? the colour suits a silver car IMO.

GTR's more aggressive, if thats the look your after.

Grid's slightly less agrressive.

Not that it'll help, but a pic of mine i had powder coated last year, crome going into black, on the original wheels, looks different every day depending on how the light hits them, not exactly gunmetal grey, but i like the affect. Best of luck, it's your choice really, individuality is the name of the game, Cheers Chris.

P.S. I've had the calipers painted black since that pic, and as you've guessed they are on a Gen 7- Silver by the way.

IMG_0168.jpg

Edited by oaksey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.