some f~#ker hit my car while parked and drove off

just got back from a drive out and some scrote has hit the back off the car while it was parked. and driven off. just had new bumper resprayed at xmas, caught the corner of back wing too. fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU########ker. on top of that wheels i just bought one is buckled. not a good weekend AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

If it was a residential area, is it worth knocking on a few doors to see if anyone saw anything?

Even if they can only thell you what colour and or sort of car (hatchback/estate etc) it was maybe you can go out looking for similar cars with damage locally?

I guarantee there will have been some sort of paint transfer, and the old bill take a dim view of people leaving the scene of an accident...

You could end up fucking them over hard mate, all revenge styleee! :thumbs:

Make you feel loads better! :D

Edited by Adex

no, girlfriend took it to sainsburys, rang them to check cameras but not in view, must have been a big daft stupid shitty green 4x4 by the extent of where its hit, around 12" from mark on bumper to the corner of rear wing

From your description, sainsburys will have the vehicle entering the car park and leaving. Get the police to get the reg of that vehicle to go and check it :thumbs:;)

Youll obviously have to say its a suspected vehicle orse theyll say no evidence.

i wish i had caught them trying to drive off, would have ragged em out of their car and shoved their face into the bumper,

"DIDNT U HEAR THE LOUD BANG WHEN U HIT MY CAR U STUPID FUCKING DICKHEAD, HOPE YOU DIDNT SPEND TOO MUCH IN SAINSBURYS COS IM HAVING YOUR FUCKING CREDIT CARD AND YOUR ASS ON A PLATE, U STUPID PUNK ASS BITCH"

worth popping back in same time next week and see if you see the car, or if its local pop in most days or evenings, just in the hope you could find the car, i know its a PITA but you never know, might not even realised they did it, some drivers are so far out of whack they shouldnt be behind anything, other than bars.

good luck with it though, its never nice.

This happened to my Mum on Friday in Tesco carpark - huge dent in the boot and you can even see where they have got out and rubbed the dirt off to check how bad it is!!!

She's been told that she can claim from Tesco rather than through her insurance as because it was in a carpark its not covered by the same legislation as road accidents?!

Not sure if thats right or not, but might be worth looking into?

Edited by Miss C

know how you feel mate,some alcholic neighbours had a party and according to another neighbour one thier guests came into the street and started kicking hell out of his own car, well it was a fraud, my nieghbour challenged him and he then went of down the street kicking cars mine took a real bang on the n/s front wing, other nieghbour took down the number of the fraud, the incident was reported to the police but by the time they turned up three days later my nieghbour had managed to mislay the number and my camera was switched off that night.

i feel the same way, cause sum ***** (me me language hehe) done it to me in great yarmouth, it was lucky i was only cross the road when it happen, i saw the guy purposely drove his car straight into mine, he cracked my front bumper when my car was parked up, i had a word with him he like, is this your car, i said yeah i wouldnt be standing here otherwise lol

i told him to give me £40 cash, it was a small crack, but still, he like ill give u a cheque, no either that or im calling the police!, what got me is he wrote down my number plate down, i said whats that for, hes like i just have to notify my insurance company that i had a incident, next day i get a letter in the post saying that i wanted to make a claim on this time/day this car incident, apparently guy told his insurance company that he paid me £150 in damages lol, i had witnesses to back me up on this case.

the guy who crashed into me was being investigated because my insurance company got abit suspicious, the guy had made 6 claims in a space of a few months, he was done for fraud. my best bit i was thinking of doing is to a put a small hidden camera in the car 24/7, amount of times my car has been ding by jealous wannabe losers, some people have no respect

hope your car all fixed up and good as new :)

Cause and Effect. If parking spaces were wider, then twat drivers have lesser chance of hitting others. It's all about revenue for the corporate leeches. More vehicles, more £££ per minutes. :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.