What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Guest Ambermile

6 bottles of yellow glass paint for my fogs, (was only a fiver for all - so I figured why not), may seem lots but as it's peel off-able I reckon I can use it instead of masking tape when I respray the plastic rocker vanity cover as well :D

If anyone wants a bottle let me know...

post-39140-0-17215200-1380170794_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes:

You mean inspired automotive "cough feedback" cough eBay ;)

Patience dear boy, patience! lol. :rolleyes: How can I possibly say how wonderful it has made the wheels look when the wheels STILL haven't arrived? :shrug: Fret not Bonus service points are assured and before and after pics will be posted.

PS The paypal issue was due to work changing my default email setting :rolleyes: . I should have that resolved today. :)

It's changed now as this will be possibly the last batch he gets of them. He had a supplier that was going to supply them from america but things didnt quite go as planned and he didnt think he would get them, this was last year I beleive. He's just had contact that they are getting sent (and I had mine sent direct from america). The price is about £55 now for them though for a full set and the thread dressing.

Pricy but worth it IMO.

MRS CC PM'd me that the story was they had a shipment go walkabout a while back and thought all was lost. They just happened to be discoved in the lockup of an American supplier who had shuffled off his own mortal coil and they are now with the rightfull owner, CC.

Finally B) Get them fitted!

Yes, yes ok! Feeling as rough as a badgers proverbial. Haven't even open packages yet. I always get a crappy back to school time cold in Septemeber. Which is odd as my kids are grown up now. I blame the secretaries at work!

Job 1 is to blitz them with Silver Surfers cleaner and wax then decide whether to run them on the existing rubber, probably not. Now who was looking for 4 tyres the other day?

Got these delivered the other day, they were an impulse by. New and un-used, just had tires fitted then removed, then the bloke started breaking his evo 4, Rota GTR 18" by 9.5J ET12 for the Evo. but think they may be waaaaaaaay to much of an offset and not fit on my Evo 8. So might have to sell them on and get ET30. :doh: either way they look awesome, i really hope a bit of arch rolling and pulling the arches and i can squeeze them onto the evo!

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Rota GTRs 1.jpeg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Rota GTRs 2.jpeg

My favorite of favorites wheels

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.