What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

On Wednesday I went (ebay) shopping and had buttered scones for tea................

On Thursday my Monty Python related T, detailing cloths and Blind a child at Halloween 6,000,000 candle power torch arrive

he he he he he he he heeee!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

post-40822-0-10643900-1444912027_thumb.jpg

Doncha just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hate it when that happens?????? Searched on ebay for brightest / most powerful led torch etc. Throws up a 37 led job "officially" rated at 3M CP and it is delivered in the box of a different SIX million candle power jobbie with a beam that supposedly goes six times as far, that was not revealed by the search. FFFFFFFFFFFFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by daytona

Dark Fusso is a ptfe sealant. King of Gloss is a dark high gloss wax.

I joined an online detailing group ( a mix of pros and complete donkeys like me!) and it seems to be a very popular combination achieving a deep shine and long protection.

I have been happy with stuff bought from Steve at Inspired automotive but just fancied a change and have not used a proper sealant before.

How I tell if it beats this when I can't see them side by side I just don't know?!?

post-40822-0-13852200-1444994029_thumb.jpg

Edited by daytona
  • Like 1

Boost controller from Digs, cheers bud :)

My wife would remove my knackers if I put something like that on the dining table.

On top of my fridge is a turbo and downpipe, drawers have various bits in them and kitchen tables is currently sporting some callipers :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sent the weedy jobbie above back................
Big bro Cree jobbie now here.
Available for hunting down "Released Krakens" or just lighting your way when you have been told to go to Hell.
Regards

PS Tried this last night. If you want a xtra hi power narrow beam spot this is it.

post-40822-0-37528100-1446121263_thumb.jpg

Edited by daytona

thanks debs i think i might of found a nice bronze colour for mine next year :

http://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-tires-wheels-brakes-suspension-sponsored-tire-rack/626786-well-i-think-i-ve-finally-found-decent-rays-volk-bronze-paint.html

Edited by celica1977

Those wheels on your link look very cool, and that colour should suit a black or storm blue celica really well.

My refurb is for my winter set; old 5 spoke celica 16" ...probably get some Goodyear Vectors too.

The 'Gunmetal' term maybe misleading on the eBay description, it says 'ANTHRACITE TECNIK GREY' on the lids, which will be perfect if it comes out like the lid colour, and go with the Chrystal Silver metallic paint nicely, and being a darker than standard 16" finish it should help hide the winter road grime better.

Yesterday i spend a couple of hours rubbing down the corroded finish on one wheel [the worst one] before thinking "this is a right game of soldiers"

...so come Monday they're off to the local shot blaster get the job done,

over-wise i'll be spending all winter trying to get them ready :lol:

Debs

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.