What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

New wheels came today. Lenso D1Rs, BUT, they sent the wrong tuner nuts!. Love how the rear wheels are recessed!

£825 from LKPerformance including fitting kit and 215/40/17's - Falken ZE914's. I compromise dry grip because I consider myself a bit of a wet-weather maestro on both car and bike - smooth and stable.

post-37539-0-22607300-1394197644_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Tot
  • Like 2

oooh, very nice! shame about the nuts though...

I've always wondered about staggered fitments and dished rear wheels though... what happens when you need to replace the tyres on the front wheels?

'They' say that new tyres are meant to be put on the back axle, so do you have to remove the tyres from the back wheels and put them on the front wheels? And then put the new ones on the rears?

:think:

Edited by InsolentMinx

Well, LK performance are sending me the 12mm x 1.5mm tuner nuts FOC in the post! Only problem is, WILL the deliver in time before I head over to Silverstone for my Lotus Exige experience day tomorrow!

Can't wait to have the fitted - Falken ZE914's are going to be dope in the wet!

I suppose I can "rotate" the tyres and not care ;). Main concern is not having locking nuts for the tuner nuts, but hey ho! Perks of multi-stud fitment is that if I do convert to a Nissan or a Honda again, it'll have the 5x114 fitments!

Do like the wheels though!

Edited by The Tot

Yeah by paypal.. they are $1.50 a set of 6, so $4.50 for 3 lots then the postage was $4 I think? I'm not sure, once I had it all in the basket I just clicked pay by GBP and not US and it came to £7 something.

I am not going to pay £8.50 for one set when I can get 3 sets for less.. so I'll support whatever is more convenient and cheaper if the same quality.

so alex do you have to find bolts to go on the end of them to hold engine plastics etc or do they come with nuts too

so alex do you have to find bolts to go on the end of them to hold engine plastics etc or do they come with nuts too

I think you mis understand mate. The plastics surrounding the engine bay I use normal plastic clips. The anodised bolts and washers replace the bolts holding the VVTLI cover to he head. Also I replaced a couple of 10mm bolts holding the headlights in and the wings etc. I will try to get a pic up at some point :)

4701B18F-4252-4C70-A47C-4C848DB32D90_zps

Annnnd.

New slam panel, engine cover, fuse box cover, ecu pipe, airbox, airbox pipe, and genuine Toyota footwell lights (the optional extra ones in Japan that are made for the 7). Thanks to ams! :D

• Like 1

5 litres of Iso-Propyl Alcohol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

for getting cutting residue out of stonechips perchance?

I tried it last year with not a lot of success. Where did I go wrong? Just got some black polish out of desperation!

for getting cutting residue out of stonechips perchance?

I tried it last year with not a lot of success. Where did I go wrong? Just got some black polish out of desperation!

Don't know what you did wrong, I'll be trying it this weekend so I'll let you know how it goes

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.