celica gt4 or 190

sadlebag

i dunno what it is, you know when you connect with a car you know it and i just dont feel it... plus the spluttery cold starts and constant cutting out (lucy will tell you how pissed off i was on Sunday) is getting to me, having said that though we think we know the cause of these. Im not gonna sell up yet going to fix her first then see how i feel. Seeing my old car on Saturday though hit home hard :(

know that feeling , id jump up and down on the roof of the vert at times but would fall through , such a mint car and yet doesnt want to play the friggin game half the time

so i drive other celicas and ponder the vert more than anything else , others are reliable so they get used

i wouldnt have a 190 , not really a step up , more a shuffle sideways , id buy a supra and kill off loads of petrol and money just to blow it out of the system and then fix the inconciderate bastard of a 5 slowly

Edited by izzzzythedog

Would running a GT4 hurt your wallet at all? If not, GT4....would rather eat snake poo (I saw some on come dine with me last night) than go to a 190 if I had the choice of a GT4.

Swings and roundabouts really, i don't get paid a lot but it's only 3 miles to work and I cycle most days ends up being a weekend car more than anything these days, a year I reckon I do 6000 miles and that's it. I've owned one before so I know the expense needed for one of these. I think I'm just convincing myself now ha!

Edited by sadlebag

buy a gen 6 GT or a beams, you seem to have bypassed them

although technically you do have the engine from a gen 6 and once its running right you wont want rid of it :thumbs:

amen

More importantly,you are the current holder of the Furry Dice of Shame,which brings certain responsibilities.Mainly making sure you can pass them on to someone else!A working gen5 is enough to ensure this though

Oh if not get a GT4 again.

the other thing you got to ask yourself if you manage to sort out the last few niggles with the engine would you want to keep the 5 if your answer is yes then you have hit the gen 5 wall like i did when mine was in the garage and they kept screwing it up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.