Misting up on inside of car.

CelicaChez

Can you help me please guys....

We had alot of ice this morning :( I went out to the car and it was iced up on the outside as you would expect trouble is it was also iced up on the inside too (not good!) I have nothing wet or damp in my car, does anyone know what this could be please? It is sooo annoying and need to sort it really if it is sortable, lol! :P

Any ideas please? ;)

lol I posted a smilar thing ealier, what someone mentioned was do you have any bottles in your car?

I've got Brake fluid and a Coolant in the boot which he said would probably cause it to get wet

Edited by Gimba

lol I posted a smilar thing ealier, what someone mentioned was do you have any bottles in your car?

I've got Brake fluid and a Coolant in the boot which he said would probably cause it to get wet

No nothing like that :(

Air con on, heat on, fresh air in.

Yes true but that won't sort it really it won't stop it happening :P

I have a similar problem...really can't understand how any moisture could be getting into my car...

Its annoying thats for sure! :(

maybe not damp but a little moist lol

get the a/c on , soon clears

will try the ac next time tho thanks ;)

if you have had the car very warm inside the last time you used it , the warm air will hold moisture in it from the moist atmospheric air , when the car interior cools the moisture leaves the air and condenses out on the windows , you dont necessarily have to have water inside the car for this to happen just air with a high degree of moisture in it

sorry not very good at explaining these things

if you have had the car very warm inside the last time you used it , the warm air will hold moisture in it from the moist atmospheric air , when the car interior cools the moisture leaves the air and condenses out on the windows , you dont necessarily have to have water inside the car for this to happen just air with a high degree of moisture in it

sorry not very good at explaining these things

Yeah that makes sense thanks, roll on summer eh when warmer ;)

There's been a few topics on this, like this one. I compare the impact of the cold to all the cars on my road and there's clearly more to this and an issue with the seals or something on a lot of our beloved Celica's.

I checked my seals and lubed them, not much different. Does anyone find that it's the front and rear windscreens that get icey on the inside but not the side windows. Is this normal or indicating where the leaks are?

There's been a few topics on this, like this one. I compare the impact of the cold to all the cars on my road and there's clearly more to this and an issue with the seals or something on a lot of our beloved Celica's.

I checked my seals and lubed them, not much different. Does anyone find that it's the front and rear windscreens that get icey on the inside but not the side windows. Is this normal or indicating where the leaks are?

Yes front and rear screen side windows ok

Don't forget its been really wet too and you be carrying water from your feet onto your Mats. This will then evaporate from your mats and condense on your windows.

Yes that is very true :(

I hate it being so wet especially now I live in Somerset lots of muddy country roads, I am forever washing the car! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.