Three more sleeps to go!

pickles

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you'll be happy to know that all the paper work, spare key, MoT's and receipts for the work done are sat on my kitchen side mate. Just gotta give her a valet, clean and wax tomorrow. I'm closing a chapter on what has been a very enjoyable three years, am sad to see her go but needs must if I want my next little project.

Looking forward to it. This is like selling a feckin pedigree animal - vet the new owner, are they responsible enough, will they take care of your baby, are they willing to make sacrifices.

Must admit, and as long as you take her on Monday, this has been the most enjoyable car sale i've ever made as well as the saddest. I feel like i'm selling her to a friend and i hope we can remain friends after...

...even after the rear wheels fall off, the CD player stops working, the engine management light comes on and the car doesn't shift in to 3rd gear...

...JOKING!!!! ;) lol

I will probably be mate. Not that i'm a soft sh!t, but i wear my heart on my sleeve and when the reality of it all hits home I know it will hurt for a while - god i'm welling up now thinking about it!!!!

Fortunatley, owning a Celica has given me more than just a great car, i've made some great friends who i consider to be like family and that makes the thousands of pounds I paid out for her an absolute bargain - i'll probably need you guys over the next couple of months... :)

I will probably be mate. Not that i'm a soft sh!t, but i wear my heart on my sleeve and when the reality of it all hits home I know it will hurt for a while - god i'm welling up now thinking about it!!!!

Fortunatley, owning a Celica has given me more than just a great car, i've made some great friends who i consider to be like family and that makes the thousands of pounds I paid out for her an absolute bargain - i'll probably need you guys over the next couple of months... :)

well you know where i am mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.