JimmyLegs/Sawyer

fabiano

Just wanted to say a big thanks toJimmyLegs and also Sawyer for popping over today and taking me and my car out for a blow was great to hear that engine roar again and feel the pull of that gorgeous engine and nice to meet some Celica members too thanks guys

Fab

Chuffed for you Fab, Glad you enjoy'd your day, I don't know you, JimmyLegs or Sawyer, But it's great how some people are willing to help a fellow Humanbeing, and bring a bit of happiness. Good on yer guys. :thumbs:

this really is a great little place where the folks are friendly and helpfull.......Booth that could have been my car on the A5 my eldest went to Tamworth to get some fuel..even though the nearest petrol is 2 miles away he insisted on driving the 12 miles or so to Tamworth..hhmm i wonder why lol ..Sawyer even though my dog growled at you she loves ya lol just dont try to take her chewy lol Tia (my dog) has been great since my stroke shes almost 9 and ive had her since she was 6 weeks old but shes a great car thief deterrent .....in around two weeks time im hoping to find out how much damage has been done to my eyes and based on that i will then decide on if i keep my car or sell it..either way she will be in good hands that im sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.