Is this for real?

tabbaranx

Not complete bollocks, but totaly unnecessary on the refined petroleum at the pumps!! Where as on ships that use the shit left over from the cracking towers, in a mix known as residual or heavy fuel oil. Metallic and catalytic fines can cause huge amounts of damage to engines leading to major failures. Centrifugal purifiers and magnetic filters are used in the marine industries to try and catch these impurities, along with very fine 5 micron filters.

But in your car, forget it!! :lol:

This technology is not new. It was used on aircraft during WW11 when fuel quality wasn't so good due to rationing/shortages. I got one of these from my sister who sold the wrist bracelets which help with car sickness and rhuematism. I had a scirroco at the time but never got round to installing it, so I don't know how effective the magnet would be on cars. It did help a lot with my sister-in-laws car sickness though.

This technology is not new. It was used on aircraft during WW11 when fuel quality wasn't so good due to rationing/shortages. I got one of these from my sister who sold the wrist bracelets which help with car sickness and rhuematism. I had a scirroco at the time but never got round to installing it, so I don't know how effective the magnet would be on cars. It did help a lot with my sister-in-laws car sickness though.

No it didn't, fact. These are pure BS.

I don't mind seeing these sort of things for sale on ebay, but i thought Funky Power were a reputable outfit, it really does put you off buying from them knowing that they are selling this tat

This is what struck me too - I heard about these a few years ago and knew it was bullshit but cannot believe Funky Power are selling them - I wont be buying anything from them as they are obviously not as honest as I'd hoped. .. . :unsure:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.