You try look after your car and then !

Bumblebee

When Martin was working on my car at JAE he found dents that even I did not see when I got my quote. He fixed them as well without extra charge. He leaves little bits of masking tape above the repair as you would never know where the dent or crease had been. As I've said before he is a magician.

When Martin was working on my car at JAE he found dents that even I did not see when I got my quote. He fixed them as well without extra charge. He leaves little bits of masking tape above the repair as you would never know where the dent or crease had been. As I've said before he is a magician.

he gave me a rough quote which im more than happy with so to make it worth his while travelling over here ive got him to sort one on Julies Mr2 that has been bugging me for a while too

Still would rather have used the cash to buy a shiney for the car lol

I did mention he had been recommended by the guys at jae and from what he said he has lots of experience with gen7`s,

Have been comforting her today telling her she will soon be better lol

Is it just me who talks to their car ?

One good thing i suppose is she never answers me , think id need to worry then , total loony lol

Edited by Bumblebee

I'm hoping to go to next years JAE and if he's there get him to do the few little dimples the vert has. I guess the best thing is to contact him beforehand to book it while there, if you think of it Paul when you have him over can you ask whether i need to prebook for a slot there and pm me his details? :)

I'm hoping to go to next years JAE and if he's there get him to do the few little dimples the vert has. I guess the best thing is to contact him beforehand to book it while there, if you think of it Paul when you have him over can you ask whether i need to prebook for a slot there and pm me his details? :)

will do Janet just remind me nearer the 10th of next month , you know what my memory is like , old timers setting in lol

Is it just me who talks to their car ?

One good thing i suppose is she never answers me , think id need to worry then , total loony lol

Sorry to hear about this mate, I have accumulated a couple on mine this year too, and luckily I didnt catch who done it!

I speak to my car too, is it not normal ? if not then ill see you in the nut house.

that blows goats!

I do the same park furthest point away from the shop doors where no other cars are park, yet still come out to find someone has parked next to me, just why, was the other 30 empty spaces around me too dificult to park in.

I Too believe in karma and hope the twat bag gets hit by an uninsured driver :-P

• 2 weeks later...

had Martin down this afternoon to sort rear quarter out

made a cracking job, took him a lot longer than he anticipated tho so he will have to come back to do the other ding and Julies mr2

not the best day to be doing it , freezing cold and was well dark when he finished at 6pm

would recommend him

sorry Janet forgot to ask him but you can contact him on his web site

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.