Wabbits and Celica dont mix :(

oMIKEYo

Some of yous will of seen on facebook but for those who havent..

Last night i hit a rabbit and i seem to have broke my car...

I have nice rabbit guts all over my grill too .. lovely

So the damage so far which on quick inspection.

Lip is nakrd - needs repair - more so just paint i think

Grill has been pushed back and popped out - need fixing

No idea if anything else has happened.

Worse of all ... its the NE photoshoot on Saturday and needed calendar pictures etc!! :'(

So now my job is from now till friday morning - get the bumper and lip repainted and fixed and back on the car all ready for Saturday

However - on the plus side, its an excuse to get rid of my stone chips which have evaded the front end.

Wish me luck :(

383d306d.jpg

da15e732.jpg

Sad time for me :(

Edited by oMIKEYo

Thats the second Gen7 I've seen on here in a couple of months that ahve been smashed by rabbits, have they started wearing body armour or are these 7's very close to the ground?

Hope you get it sorted out quickly and without too much expense though.

Steve :)

Edited by Digitalman

Cheers :) Lol

My 7 sits around 1.5/2 inches from the ground (the lip anyhows) haha.

Ill update of the cost tomorrow once i ring the dreaded bodyshop :( lol

I felt sorry for it when i seen it go under the car, but when i stopped and looked at the lip.. i was like yeah im glad you died - bastard!

Edited by oMIKEYo

I ve had a few hits but u wouldn't think it do any damage! Must of been a tough buck! Cover it in stickers lol

Covering a dead rabbit in stickers? That's just sick! :P

I'm gutted for you Mikey. I didn't realise a rabbit would do so much damage, I've had loads of near misses with rabbits recently, there's loads of them around here!

Darn that waskly wabbit!

Take some heed in the fact that me seeing the pics has reminded me to put the zipties back in my boot for such occassions! Cheers

Hope you get the damage fixed for your photoshoot. Have you considered taxiderming Bugs Bunny and hanging him from your rear tow hook like all the kids seem to with teddies nowadays? ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.