What do i get for displaying CelicaClub car sticker?

Gimba

Never heard such a pile of rubbish in all my life so let me clear this up, a club sticker gives a 6 BHP gain when fitted properly in the correct position in the rear quarter window, this will only transfer the power to the one wheel behind the sticker so 2 stickers need to be fitted (one on each side) to get the full 12 BHP and not affect the handling, these are the figures for internally mounted stickers, externally mounted stickers only give a 5 BHP gain each, hope this has cleared things up, I can understand how some members can become confused. ok?;)

Right I'll have to get those stickers on ASAP, my 1.8 could always do with a few more BHP. I'll have to mount on the front lights though as the SR doesn't have that fancy 4WD thingy.

However, if I buy an extra set and go for both internal and external fitting will I get the double benefit? :rolleyes:

Steve :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I'll have to get those stickers on ASAP, my 1.8 could always do with a few more BHP. I'll have to mount on the front lights though as the SR doesn't have that fancy 4WD thingy.

However, if I buy an extra set and go for both internal and external fitting will I get the double benefit? :rolleyes:

You're just being silly now, never go for more than 2 stickers on stock internals, be very careful before fitting more, not really worth the risk IMO.

You're just being silly now, never go for more than 2 stickers on stock internals, be very careful before fitting more, not really worth the risk IMO.

If only the stock internals could take it, i would only need 35 sets of stickers on the outside to reach the top of the Gen 7 power list, only 30 sets if i went for internal but thats just madness.

Edited by Aftershock

Do you think I would have to inform my insurance company too about a non standard tuning mod?

Do you think I would have to inform my insurance company too about a non standard tuning mod?

I don't think many people on here have bothered to declare them if I'm honest but how many will admit not declaring it is another issue, It's your call if you want to risk it :unsure:

I'll just stick them on the rear windows then, might stop the rear calipers from seizing and be counted as a safety mod :rolleyes:

ps site managers, my cookie was missing from the joining pack, postie must have eaten it, please can you send me another one

actually there was a box to tick on my modifications sheet for 'decals'

so you might want to tell the insurance, but i'm guessing that's more focused on big graphics.

actually there was a box to tick on my modifications sheet for 'decals'

so you might want to tell the insurance, but i'm guessing that's more focused on big graphics.

Any reason for them to void your insurance is good enough for them....

You do have to address the extra cooling required to run 4 stickers but once thats sorted then its OK........You have to feel for the postman though.....if he has to deliver more than one set of membership packs at the same time the multiple sticker power added to the humble red post office van could be fatal.

You do have to address the extra cooling required to run 4 stickers but once thats sorted then its OK........You have to feel for the postman though.....if he has to deliver more than one set of membership packs at the same time the multiple sticker power added to the humble red post office van could be fatal.

Cooling isn't a problem with external stickers, however you will need to drive around with the windows open if you have the internal ones, as for tints they will knock 2 BHP per sticker off, it's like driving round with the air conditioning on. you could fit an extra sticker to compensate but then that adds more weight :( it's a vicious circle.

CCUK graphics look extra good if you tint your windows as well :thumbs:

Couple of points to make here.

1. The stickers don't look good on my tinted windows - in fact you can hardly see them. But they are the inside ones, right enough.

2. The inside ones give a gain of 6bhp rather than the 5bhp from outside ones on account of the airflow disruption caused by the outside ones.

3. This appears to be irrelevant on cars other than Celicas. CCUK stickers on my Honda don't appear to give any increase in power at all. They worked fine on my 182s and 185s. Are they fitted with some kind of fangled Celica-sensor to ensure that free power isn't given to other types of cars?

Edited by Angus

Couple of points to make here.

1. The stickers don't look good on my tinted windows - in fact you can hardly see them. But they are the inside ones, right enough.

Huh???

Standard CCUK stickers are silver I know a lot of people on here have modified then for extra lower end compression. how does silver on black not show up???? Mine certainly show up fine.

How about if u own more than 1 celica, do you get 2 stickers free to put on the other... :lol:

Didnt work for me :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.