All the 9's..The club should be proud

Mr Rizla

here we go ....

Celica Club UK Has Been Running for 9 years, 9 months, and 9 days.

Congrats, given facebook has tried to kill all other forum site its great to see a forum with so many members and such healthy activity. here'e to the next 9 years

:)

I'm with Rizla and Rory, CONGRATS to all the people involved in running and keeping THE CLUB invaluable to loads of Members :bowdown:Good on yer Managment :clap: A 10th Birthday party is a great idea, It would give me a chance to meet up with a few of you. Lets go for it!

I can tell you now that there isn't going to be a party as such. We have tried and tested and it was an epic fail.

We do however, have the following idea for starter CCUK 10th Anniversary meet - Click me for info

I also have a few other ideas for the following months after the official anniversary, kinda making it a full years worth of celebrations etc :D

Could maybe wait until next year in the summer, so say another ace cafe meet ? Could make it 2 in one, its a meet and its the clubs birthday! Being summer more people come out and as the last ace cafe went well from what I read, I am sure you would get a big show :)

We are planning on having several events to celebrate the clubs 10th year. The first celebration meet been Saturday 21st January as per the link I posted above.

The Ace Cafe meet has already been organised and will be on Sunday 15th July.

We are now also looking at organising another party to celebrate, but people will actually need to turn up this time :rolleyes: ;) I am hoping with it being such a big occasion that people will turn up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.