ace cafe video comment left

carlasumm

do you just love it when people accuse you of things when from what i heard it all went really well :unsure:

(no to cars at the ace these are the same people who run us off the road ,Bikes only at the ace

g2sticks 1 month ago)

Edited by carlasumm

Is it me or do the bikers ride like knobs :angry:

just checked another ace cafe vid..

Yep you always get a handfull of nutters on bikes showing off, but the pita guys are the scooby drivers who turn up a lot of friday/saturday nights doing rolling burnouts and flying up and down that bit of road outside when the bikes are there. When i've been there most of the bikes will be parked up while the owners are standing watching the stupids pulling their wheelies up the road. Alot of people start leaving when the scoobys turn up as it just gets downright dangerous then

as a biker i have been going to The Ace on a regular basis since 2004, its a bikers cafe simple as that.. however there is space daytime for cars. The issue is more that Mark the owner is a money grabin bastard who will exploit anyone to make some money and hasnt ballanced cars versus bikes and too many times bikers turn up to find carpark full of cars and nowhere to park..

For me i found last augusts meet a great time, showing off the cars and the hairdresser turbos (:D) am already looking forward to next year.

ps was there a few weeks later and the 911 owners club was there, what a let down, they hadnt even bothered to clean the cars, think it was the case of showing the grotiest daily car

Edited by Mr Rizla

Bikers do get awful precious sometimes, with some justification as far as car drivers are concerned (try riding for a day and see how many times you're inches from death on account of some "sorry mate, didn't see you" twat in a car).

This boy's comment was uncalled for, though, and kind of irrelevant.

Spend all their time riding like knobs and accusing drivers of not making enough allowance for their stupid excesses!

rather sweeping statement :(...is this just the 1's at the cafe or bikers in general? have seen ridiculous driving & riding whist being out on the road be it either when riding or driving...not sure its the transport the "knobs" are using, if you are the type of person that has no regard for other road users & can't see potential dangers then you are an accident waiting to happen whether on 2 wheels or in 4 :(

rather sweeping statement :(...is this just the 1's at the cafe or bikers in general? have seen ridiculous driving & riding whist being out on the road be it either when riding or driving...not sure its the transport the "knobs" are using, if you are the type of person that has no regard for other road users & can't see potential dangers then you are an accident waiting to happen whether on 2 wheels or in 4 :(

Yes without a doubt a sweeping generalisation.

However I do get jarred off with the MC lobby constantly criticising the motorist. In London I get cut up by motorbikes more than cars, there are a hell of a lot more cars on the road than bikes. Where I live we have some lovely fast roads over Salisbury Plain, apparently riding at 130 plus... plus plus is entirely acceptable.

In my experience there are a higher proportion of nutters amongst bikers than other road users. If riding a bike is as dangerous as the MC lobby would have us believe perhaps a few more bikers should take a little more care before delivering lectures to the rest of us.

I actually cut bikers lot's of slack because I know if they get killed or injured anywhere near me it will be my fault regardless.

Yes without a doubt a sweeping generalisation.

However I do get jarred off with the MC lobby constantly criticising the motorist. In London I get cut up by motorbikes more than cars, there are a hell of a lot more cars on the road than bikes. Where I live we have some lovely fast roads over Salisbury Plain, apparently riding at 130 plus... plus plus is entirely acceptable.

In my experience there are a higher proportion of nutters amongst bikers than other road users. If riding a bike is as dangerous as the MC lobby would have us believe perhaps a few more bikers should take a little more care before delivering lectures to the rest of us.

I actually cut bikers lot's of slack because I know if they get killed or injured anywhere near me it will be my fault regardless.

can't comment on london or any other major city with the congestion they have & i'm sure that motor cyclists get plenty of stick for filtering & in some cases rightly so i'm sure.

& as to the 130mph + also agree,it is the very reason i don't have a bike anymore,it was becoming impossible to justify having a big sports bike on the road bearing in mind that nowadays with their race pedigree they don't work well unless ridden hard.(not an excuse just a fact)

But as you say there are far more cars on the road & a pretty high percentage driving along adjusting their stereo,answering phone calls texting people,reading texts & generally ignorant of anything around them other that whats 20ft in front of them.( in some cases not even sure of that)

Not saying that bikers are Innocent & in many cases are their own worse enemies, but i can pretty much guarantee that when they are riding, especially at speed, they are concentrating on nothing other riding & watching for potential hazards.

so still standby my opinion its the person not the mode of transport :)

aslo while i think on it have seen alot more stupid stuff ie: aggressive driving, tailgating, silly overtakes etc since having my celica seems to bring out the worse in some peeps strangely enough seems to have been more bmw's than anything else weird:S

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.