looking for tuner nuts

kny

Funnily enough, i have a set of these on order at the moment, the main reason i went for them is that they were the only coloured steel tuner nuts i could find, all the other i found were aluminium and i have heard too many horror stories about ali nuts failing

I got my tuner nuts from driftworks - they are just plain chromed steel but as mentioned above i wasn't too keen on getting aluminium/alloy tuner nuts when you read the horror stories with regards to them sheering and leaving half the nut stuck to the stud.

Driftworks also do a matching set of lockers too :thumbs:

link to driftworks shop / tuner locking nuts

link to driftworks shop / chromed steel tuner nuts

On searching for the links i've just spotted they do these in a black finish aswell as the chrome.

Edited by keef-b

Clicky

Iv been having a look at these (the black ones) for a while now but not sure if they would look a bit tacky on my Tsport wheels.

I wouldn't fit those on Toyota Rims, as TS Rims have a flat, rather than a tapered hole designed to be secured by a washer. OK for after market Rims though.

looking for a set of tuner nuts, ones where the removal key goes inside the nut to prevent marking the wheel. are these any good or is there a better option out there?

My link.

these are exactly wat i want! especially coz there steel and exact same style i already have.

Good find mate :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.