i may have lost the plot

sh3p

Oki i think i may be losing it & i'm sure my neighbors are convinced i have, the reason being i have just had to wash the car at 18:50 in the dark & just started to rain, but i pulled up outside my house which has a street light outside & it had been raining today at work & very windy/dusty & the car was filthy.

Now i had spent around 3-4 hrs cleaning her yesterday foamed, rinsed, cleaned, clay bar,polished,waxed & sealed & just couldn't leave her in that state i would have never settled for the night.

Now i'm thinking i must be nuts anybody else have the same affliction ?

Edited by sh3p

honestly dont understand cleaning a car so on that basis i think your mad

At least we won't have polished layer after layer of paint away will we, "unwashed is the new washed" this season ;)

I have 2 sitting outside that could do with a wash, i'm sure knowing that you couldnt possibly settle for the night....

it is raining a bit and a tadge windy but i'll leave some soapy water in a bucket for you outside :P

Lol nothing wrong with that at all imo. :lol: Last time I washed my Celica in the dark was last Friday eveing although it was not dark when I started it but certainly was by the time I'd given it a lil wax with Dodo juice!! Did have to do a little inspection in the morning tbh to make sure there were no lil bits missed. But all good. Still clean and shiny now in fact and its rained on and off for past 2 days. even my Dad commented tonight on how shiny and nice it looked with its lil beads of water!! So yep OCD maybe, but I do love a shiny clean Celica!!!:P You carry on Shep! Ps Thanks to Matt back ones are in and looking good! :) Fronts still sat in my front room at moment, but they match with my sofa very well indeed!! :lol:

my Dad commented tonight on how shiny and nice it looked with its lil beads of water!! So yep OCD maybe, but I do love a shiny clean Celica!!!:P You carry on Shep! Ps Thanks to Matt back ones are in and looking good! :) Fronts still sat in my front room at moment, but they match with my sofa very well indeed!! :lol:

glad the leather is to your liking :)..& shiny beads of water do look nice but not once they have dried with dust & dirt all in them :( hence the late cleaning lol

OCD!

yup its a tad concerning

You had waxed and sealed the previous day, all would have been fine :wacko:

agreed but it just looked so bad..so it had to be done :D

Edited by sh3p

That is sweet Matt, I demand they stay there! maybe some riser blocks made from the finest pine?

haha they are sam's they are staying there til we can repair the slight damage to the bolster, but me and her have said we need to get some more to replace them and have them as a sofa, lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.