Damn Rabbit

TMOUSSE

only 60, it just ran outta the grass verge right in front of me.

so annoying had just driven nearly 2 hours back from wolverhamton and this happen no more than 500 yards from the pub.

Bloody Hell Tom You & that lip are just not meant to be together between all thats happened to IT this yr :( so sad to see this Hun

Tell me about it, oh well another one will have to go back on the shopping list then

Tom, I have a TRD lip.It's in Chili Red though and needs a bit of a repair (which I will do) PM if interested.on topic.Gutted for you mate. :(

Cheers Lee how much would you be wanting for it? although now tempted to go for a full bumper change...... hmmmm

Was this a genuine lip?!Gutted for you mate!

No thankfully not, i think it was a reworx one but not 100%

damn. sorry to hear/see that Tom.rabbit stew for dinner though! :D

Ha, im actually not a fan of rabbit, but could put it on the specials board for tonight i guess.

(im keeping the head and mounting it on the wall as a trophy though :lol:)

damn. sorry to hear/see that Tom.

rabbit stew for dinner though! :D

Havent you got to leave it alone if your the one who killed it?

I thought if you were the next person to come along it it was fair game to take ithe road kill with you then

Havent you got to leave it alone if your the one who killed it?

I thought if you were the next person to come along it it was fair game to take ithe road kill with you then

Well the rabbit ran into the car... so it committed rabbit suicide. Perfectly fine to take it home.

Now if he'd have driven into the rabbit, then it would be a different story...

;)

A guy i know in the US has 'deer insurance' on his car cos there are so many deers running around wild on unlit backroads.

Well, one day he's driving home at night and he hits one and it wrecks the front of his car. He called up to claim, but before they paid out, he had to prove that the deer ran into his car.

Otherwise, if the deer was stood still and he hit it, he was not covered for damages :lol:

Edited by InsolentMinx

Cheers Lee how much would you be wanting for it? although now tempted to go for a full bumper change...... hmmmm

Say £65 inc delivery? you'll get the home made brackets with it too to strengthen the middle :)

That's if you don't go for a sexy aftermarket bumper!

Let me know!

Never thought a rabbit would do so much damage, will certainly try to avoid one if it jumps out on me. I hit a pheasant once, well it kind of flew into my front wing, but there was no damage, just a bit of residue to wipe off! This makes me think i was very lucky.

Never thought a rabbit would do so much damage, will certainly try to avoid one if it jumps out on me. I hit a pheasant once, well it kind of flew into my front wing, but there was no damage, just a bit of residue to wipe off! This makes me think i was very lucky.

Hitting anything at speed, with a fibreglass part is going to result in this kind of damage, it just doesn't have the strength as it's brittle and not flexible like PU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.