Ebay use of club logo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/X5-TOYOTA-CELICA-ALLOYS-5x114-205-50-16-1999-BREAKING-/330585492007?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item4cf86e4a27#ht_2478wt_1139

Check the item and all his other stuff.

He is selling alloys, which look great in the picture, then read the listing and its actually picture 2 (the corroded alloys) which are for sale.

Bit dodgy to me but hey its ebay! But to top this off he is using the club logo on all his listings.

Im new here, but this dont seem right to me.

If its ok, them mods please remove this post and accept my apologies, if is not ok i assume the club management should be made aware.

Cheers

Baz

Hang on a minute, these are being advertised as 5X114 anyway...?! :unsure:

Maybe using a google'd pic for the first photo, but at least try to find a pic of wheels with the same amount of studs...

If it is someone on here, I'd like to think they would know a bit more about their car than the ad suggests...? :unsure:

Edited by Adex

afaik Adam you can use the logo with the clubs permission, but not to profit off :unsure: the only person who did not make the logo but has permission to use it to make money is Mook i believe

has anyone else seen his estimated delivery times? 33-35 days, whats he doing selling the bits then finding a car in that colour to steal them from

afaik Adam you can use the logo with the clubs permission, but not to profit off :unsure: the only person who did not make the logo but has permission to use it to make money is Mook i believe

has anyone else seen his estimated delivery times? 33-35 days, whats he doing selling the bits then finding a car in that colour to steal them from

i like the end bit lol

The Club Logo is NOT free for anyone to use.

Mook has Permission to use the logo, he does not own the rights to it.

The copyright holder is StephenG and he has the ultimate say on who can use the club logo, we the management team police the use of it on Stephens behalf.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.