What do you NOT like about your Celica?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with my mainly white, bit of red and black colour theme, i think white carpets will be a nightmare for daily driver!!! so red carpets with black mats i can live with, match my new GT interior!!

Pity you didnt mention it when I went for Edds GT interior the guy was going to get the carpet out for me then & I said I didnt think Edd would want it (more £££ for posting an unwanted item too) & it was in a low milage Gt

still got the guys number somewhere

Hehe thanks again, you're a star! :D:bowdown:

Edited by Edd1Ninety9

the only thing i dont like ???

errrrrrrr

no

anything i didnt like ive either replaced -re-made or modified :lol:

edit...

dont like the fact she didnt come with an eighth day every week to mess with her :angry:

must have been the only optional extra i didnt have ;)

Only thing really is the stupid headlight surround rubber and keeping them in place!! Think I have just about managed it now with a good dose of window glue only time will tell.

Oh and trying to keep the bloody thing clean, with my black roof with the slightest shower it looks filthy, even when it hasnt turned a wheel.

Really Celica's especially faffs should come with a free garage.

Edited by Thepowerofdiesel

Other things that annoy me about the six:

can be eaten alive by stupid as fuck turbo'd people carriers

ride is a bit bumpy

turning circle is pants but not as bad as a 7 so that's good!

road noise is just daft, dynamat can fuck off too...overpriced rubbish

• 4 weeks later...

Not keen on how the Gen7's dash faces slightly away from the driver. I have a headunit with satnav and I can't see the top left part of the screen due to reflections from the window as the dash is slighlty turned away from the driver. Weird but apart from that, everything is perfect so far B)

i dont like when i spray the windscreen and the window is down i get a wet arm. Also get fed up with been asked the question 'whats the fastest iv had out of it' as its usually followed by 'i can do that in my 1.1/1.3 fiesta/corsa/saxo'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.