M Bailey and the Japanese Performance Magazine

Well done mick

i wont bother buying it as ive heard some bloke in a black and white sports car has been covering his bedroom wall in all the copies he can find :lol:

i will pick up a copy and have a gander :D

hey mister

"how fast does it go???" :lol::lol:

Well done mick

i wont bother buying it as ive heard some bloke in a black and white sports car has been covering his bedroom wall in all the copies he can find :lol:

i will pick up a copy and have a gander :D

hey mister

"how fast does it go???" :lol::lol:

If only, spent a hour running around tonight and still not find any

How do you go about getting a mag feature then?? I'd love a feature for mine. I rekon, although no where near yours, mine is still worthy. Haha.

One day I'll beat you in a show!! One day!! :P

think you either get asked at a show or you contact the mag asking if your car is worthy, they will then ask for pictures and spec list etc, then decide if they think you are worth a feature

Or someone has a word with them at Japshow and JAE and points them over to the car ;)

How do you go about getting a mag feature then?? I'd love a feature for mine. I rekon, although no where near yours, mine is still worthy. Haha.

One day I'll beat you in a show!! One day!! :P

Finally got some copies :D

I was approached at Rising Sun in 2010 about the feature.

Ive now achieved what i wanted with the car some trophies and my feature, not sure where i want to go now with it ;)

Finally got some copies :D

I was approached at Rising Sun in 2010 about the feature.

Ive now achieved what i wanted with the car some trophies and my feature, not sure where i want to go now with it ;)

Now you enjoy it! :D

congrats mate

tell ya where ya go from there mate

you go one better and join me

I was on all the castle combe posters 4 years ago and got complementary tickets for the next 2 years

and i featured in jap performance and banzai in the same year

great read mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.