What's the Logo ?

Today I received my Club Membership Pack ... Im intrigued by the 'Carbon look' symbol (looks a bit like a black swan, in my head anyway),that's on it ... can anyone tell me what it is ... first time I've ever seen it and I assume its something to do with Toyota, Celica, etc

Yeah - good on Sonic for keeping it going! :)

"Toyota named the car "Celica," which derived from medieval Spaniards that used Latin and it's literal translation is a plural form of "celestial" as in "celestial things".

The original dragon logo depicts a celestial blue dragon; symbol of the East and representative of the Emperor and celestial power."

Here you go - get a wallpaper from this thread over at 162.net:

http://st162.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3674

Angus

Today I received my Club Membership Pack ... Im intrigued by the 'Carbon look' symbol (looks a bit like a black swan, in my head anyway),that's on it ... can anyone tell me what it is ... first time I've ever seen it and I assume its something to do with Toyota, Celica, etc

Noooooob!! :P hehe. Amy asked me what the grey GT on our stand was at RS!!! :rolleyes:

I love the dragon on the new card. :thumbs:

Edited by splinter

some new shape mr2's have this dragon on their plastic engine cover thingy, with 'midship runabout' under it.

Interesting, considering the original MR2s had their own 'screaming chicken' logo... :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.