im back :-)

well hi everyone,

i am now back getting on with bits, so if anyone needs anything please let me know. me and rob will be at Japfest this month so if you are going im sure we will see you there. hope everyones ok

daz@likwidart

:lol: thanks Mick. :lol: im going to keep the celica till its dead. i just cant get anything better for the money i have so why bother. plus next year im doing my new project with a friend and it will have a 7ltr lump in it. thats all im saying for now ;)

Didnt know you had gone any where Daz BUT now you are back I need a price for a rear toyota badge in Likwidart in Black with the horns and tail thingy for our lasses 6 as I broke the Original badge off by accident and if I dont replace it soon I shall have a very high pitched voice.blush.gif

Didnt know you had gone any where Daz BUT now you are back I need a price for a rear toyota badge in Likwidart in Black with the horns and tail thingy for our lasses 6 as I broke the Original badge off by accident and if I dont replace it soon I shall have a very high pitched voice.blush.gif

:lol: ok mate, i will see what i can do. is the badge the same size at the gen6 one do you know? or have you got the old one still so i can match it up?

:lol: ok mate, i will see what i can do. is the badge the same size at the gen6 one do you know? or have you got the old one still so i can match it up?

The one I pulled off is a standard toyota logo badge so one just to cover where it was sat oh the bootlid would be ideal

DSC00117.jpg

Not the best pic but thats the one that is no longer there LOL

P S are you at Rising Sun over the weekend as would like to talk about some stuff for this car

Edited by celica-90

The one I pulled off is a standard toyota logo badge so one just to cover where it was sat oh the bootlid would be ideal

DSC00117.jpg

Not the best pic but thats the one that is no longer there LOL

P S are you at Rising Sun over the weekend as would like to talk about some stuff for this car

ok i see you mate i have one to fit that with the horns but not doing the ones with the tails anymore. im not at rising sun but if you give Rob a ring or email then he can sort out anything you need mate ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.