Looks like rain at RS :(

Good job the club has hired a marquee for you all then ;)

According to the met office its only going to rain Saturday day and totally dry Saturday night but still temps of 20 which is warm but if there is a wind it will be freezing!!!

Met office only goes up till Saturday at the moment, still loads of time for it to change though, never know, keep positive people

As above I have checked several forcasts and they all say different things. We wont know untill the weekend!

at the mo , even the bbc cant get the forecast right , the weather girl on todays 1.30 pm report has stated there will be rain moving in from the west by the weekend by stated that the west may be the only place to get rain

yet the bbc ceefax 5 day forecast say rain in the east ie the rising sun :wacko:

i am going to guess (and prepare) for an odd shower , bit breezy , very warm during the day , but cold at night

will leave the dog at home , as i spend so much time keeping the gen 5 on the road , dont really want a soggy mutt messing up the seats :lol:

as a man who has worked outside for 13 years i can catagorically state...

weathermen and women dont have a feckin clue!! :rolleyes:

the only part of a weather report that they EVER get right is what happened yesterday :rolleyes:

if it rains it rains but your better off listening to the archers than taking any notice of the muppets at the met office :D

Edited by spotv6

Just been on Accuweather.com and it saying a couple of showers Saturday daytime, drying up for the evening and then showers Sunday! Might not get much at all if were lucky!!!!:rolleyes:

aahh - bugger really not sre I fancy taking the RA28 out in heavy rain.. might have to to a quick clean of the 202 now...

you still planning on going on the saturday then Ben ( from memory) & there is a convoy from your town on the fri I believe :) i

you still planning on going on the saturday then Ben ( from memory) & there is a convoy from your town on the fri I believe :) i

Only got a pass out for the saturday - we go on holiday on tuesday night and I've still got loads to do at home over the weekend. With Andrea being 6 months pregnant now it means she can't do as much especially with the 'tasmanian devil' we have for a nearly 3yr old daughter already!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.