exhaust tips

Hoody

been looking to get a new exhaust tip, i looked on ebay and there not to badly priced. has anyone bought one from ebay before, hows the quality ect.

is there any other places i could buy one from?

been looking to get a new exhaust tip, i looked on ebay and there not to badly priced. has anyone bought one from ebay before, hows the quality ect.

is there any other places i could buy one from?

How do you plan to attach you exhaust tip onto your car?

You can either get the screw on ones, Which looks pretty naff as you'll see a smaller pipe inside a larger pipe. - I've had a few which fell off my 206 back in the day, That was probably very dangerous for the car behind me

Or get weld on ones,

Weld on one will be better, But Again, you need to weld it which is effort.

All in All. IT is probably better to go for A cat back exhaust system, Or a custom made one from power flow which you can select whatever tip you want.

You have a Celica, Specifically a GT. Treat it right. When modding, Doing it right 1st time round means you'll save money and time compared to doing it again on a later date. In terms of Exhaust tips, it is generally viewed as a no no compared to a proper exhaust back box.

Edited by samuaw

Exhaust 'tips' are for halfraud stick on crap boy ricers, step away mate, step well away!!

A GT should be treated with respect. A nice after market back box minimum, or full cat back. Either way a bolt on tip deserves a slap!!!!

Exhaust 'tips' are for halfraud stick on crap boy ricers, step away mate, step well away!!

A GT should be treated with respect. A nice after market back box minimum, or full cat back. Either way a bolt on tip deserves a slap!!!!

i had no choice but go for a weld on tip as there was no room for a backbox. its a side exit exhaust so give me a slap i dare youlaugh.gif

i saw a srew-on exhaust tip with LEDs in it once.... :o

you should get that.

lol that sounds like the best one to get so far.......not lol

i thought the tip was removerable till i looked yesturday and found it welded on, dont really want to change the back box as i want to try and keep the gt as it is. so been thinkin about it and decided im just goin to have to lay under the back or the car for a few hours and shine the one thats on there bk to how it was when new.

can anyone recomand the best and quickest way to bring it bk to life?

Autosol metal polish is your friend smile.gif

Thats what i thought of using as i have some lyin around. just got to have a nice sunny day, a spare few hrs and get to work on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.