Scotts drive down to REWORX

OK people.

I'm rather excited about this, I'm going down to Daves 'REWORX' This Saturday 16th April. To get my Greddy Front & TRD Sides Fitted.

This is a mission of a drive but I do this alot anyways because of my Djing.

I live in Newcastle Upton Tyne & Will probably be taking the the A1 down to Essex where REWORX is based.

Cait mentioned I should ask people fi they need anything taken down south. Bare in mind it must fit in my Celica (Seats down etc)

I do not mind doing this as it will probably help the journey.

So if anyone wants anything taken down south, I can pick up around the Newcastle area and surrounding area's and at locations en route to Daves.

Specially if anyone has anything to send back to Daves. I can take this down for you.

At the moment this post is just to see what intrest there is and if anyoen needs items delivered. the xtra ££ for ym services will be worked out later.

Only Paid up Club members only.

Cheers.

Scott :)

Nice one Scott :thumbs:

I'm also going to Daves on the 23rd prior to the Bluewater meet so if anyone around the South Oxfordshire area needs anything ferrying to Daves or picked up at the Bluewater meet gimme a shout. Will post a reminder nearer the time too.

on your way back up could you please pick up me and 28 mates who are going on a stag do...........and if possible drop us back some time sunday :)

don't forget to show us some pics once fitted

haha, I'm going in my Celica not the mini bus.

Yup will be taking some pics, before, during and after.

We all love a pic or two on here, even if its TRD sides fitted which we all know what they look like lol. but good to see progress on members cars mostly :D

Thanks,

Noted that address down.

I do know Daves recently moved into a bigger unit. hopefully this will be the correct one lol

Scott

Forgive me if I'm wrong but it 'sounds like' there hasn't been very Good communication here between You & Dave ... .... you need to confirm with Dave what his new unit post code is & an your E.T.A. its comes over as a Very casual arrangement as though

"you might just pop in if your passing"

He is FULLY aware that you are making this epic journey & He is fully aware of your E.T.A. isnt he Scott ?

see below

Give or take a few miles depending on where in the essex area REWORX is. Must get Daves Post code off him soon lol

Edited by cait

Hi Cait,

Yeah we have spoke on the phone couple days ago, He's aware of my epic journey & was asking to confirm my Paint Code (202)

He's more than aware of my visit believe me lol, between me and dave this has been a long time coming. I originally ordered Side skirts off him in November 2010, and after some time I got the skirts, then after speaking to many garages where i live to paint/fit them, the prices were stupid and I didnt trust them to do a good job.

Dave then rang me and reccomended I come to his and he'll paint/fit them for me.

Since then He's also made me a Greddy front lip.

So at Daves I now how a new set of Skirts ( I'm taking the original ones I recieved back down ) and a greddy front lip. All ready and they just need fitting, Approx 2-3 hours work.

At the same time I know there has been alot for Dave to work on restoring faith of REWORX on here to some members, so I want to take this opportunity to meet the guy in person, having had many phone calls with him, I'm more than aware what ups and downs a business such as Daves can encounter, Dates & arrangements will always change due to life outside of the working unit. But also a business which gets work through Forums can also be stressfull. As sometimes on forums ppl only see corp members like RWORX as just another user, and not the person behind the keyboard!

All this makes my (5 and a half hour) jounrey 'easier' not only the excitment of the parts being fitted and transforming my car but to see Dave do what he does best.

We all know the quality of Daves work but to see him work on it first hand will be a good experience for me.

I'll be sure to speak to Dave b4 Friday, and confirm the address though lol.

Sorry I didn't reply Scott, i've just got bought some springs + droplinks for the car so now need to save for fitting + tracking.

Liam

no worries lol.

I wdont think I'll be lowering my car anytime soon, as I'm still on the original 16's... The greddy lip will be low enough on those until i get 17/18 inch alloys.... whenever I can afford them lol

Edited by Scott Baker

no worries lol.

I wdont think I'll be lowering my car anytime soon, as I'm still on the original 16's... The greddy lip will be low enough on those until i get 17/18 inch alloys.... whenever I can afford them lol

Don't say that man I was nearly shitty myself there when you were saying it'll be too low! :lol:

haha nah, Already measured it up and I have a few inches still to the ground oince the lip is fitted.

but you know what Shields is like mate for Speed Bumps... Specially Ashley rd! my mates just moved there, that has to be THE worst road in shields for bumps!

Daves just been in touch to confirm address :) All is good :D

and yep, plenty of Tunes at the ready for my journey lol

Next thursday I have to drive to Wales for a customer meeting! but I'm taking the company car (VW Passatt)for that drive lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.