Stickers - JDM & the rest...

bRinkz

I quite like the look of them but not sure I'd do them myself. I'd probably make a hash of it and I do have questionable taste too :(

Done well they look lovely, done badly they look awful. FWIW I do really like Booths subtle rear quarter glass ones. Very cool B)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always been in 2 minds about these. On one hand I quite like them but on the other they are very chavy, its the tw@ts in the Saxos and Fiestas trying to make a euro car look like a JDM that spoil the look for me. So I think the conclusion Ive come to is that I like them as long as they are on somebody elses Celica not mine.

But its your car you do what you want. ;)

Of corse CCUK graphics are cool :thumbs:

Edited by Ghoulscout

Personally, I think they all look pish. :)

I've got CCUK stickers in my rear quarter, and a Classic Rock magazine sticker - but they're all inside, behind the tints, so you can hardly see them. Got an original Japanese alarm sticker on the outside of the rear quarter too. And a Japanese tax disc thing still on the inside of the rear window.

My 4 year old likes stickers, though.

And having said that, I do like sherv's Scrappage Scheme thing. :lol:

Angus

I had a decal at the top of my back window and i think it was due to the cold weather over winter, or the wind rushing over the roof, but it started to peel.

I have some in my rear quarter windows though, and i'm gonna get a few more :) why not!? :D

DSC02152.jpg

and one internal in top corner of windscreen

DSC02139.jpg

i never understand why people use this logo though:

jdm_soshinoya_badges.jpg

it's the Japanese equivalent of the 'L' Plate !

???

I dunno but could somebody please explain the whole Peado Bear thing to me???? I dont really get it. Who the hell is he and whats it about? Or shouldnt I ask?

:laugh2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedobear

http://www.pedobear.org/home/37-information/9-the-history-of-pedobear

Edited by InsolentMinx

I dunno but could somebody please explain the whole Peado Bear thing to me???? I dont really get it. Who the hell is he and whats it about? Or shouldnt I ask?

See this is EXACTLY what makes the stickers cool for me - it's like a private joke sort of thing.

Thank you to everyone for getting involved on this thread and contributing - JDM AS F*CK :lol:

Love that made in Japan refined in the UK sticker lol.

Cheers, that was one of the ones i had input on wink.gif, i asked Mook what i wanted and he did the design for me

I know decals aren't to everyone's taste, but i think there is a vast difference between a few JDM decals on the windows to the shopping lists fitted to Corsa's and Saxo's

Mine was also done as a subtle advert for my wrapping business and Skewer (Mook) as he has done all my decals for my car

But i am not a fan of the pedo bear or the shocker though

I know decals aren't to everyone's taste, but i think there is a vast difference between a few JDM decals on the windows to the shopping lists fitted to Corsa's and Saxo's

Shopping lists are soooooo 2009 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.