Stickers - JDM & the rest...

bRinkz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domo-kun is a much easier to explain JDM masoct/icon. The sole reason I wouldn't smear Pedobear all over my car is to avoid the explanations because there's no way to make it sound anything other than wrong. Sorry, as cool as the actual bear image may be, having to tell people it's in any way related to paedohilia just kills it for me.

Domo-Kun is just as cool B) and as he's just a TV channel mascot there's no stigma attached.

O'Rly owl isn't really JDM at all in truth. Just another cool internet 'thing' like Forever Alone.

I don't understand why people have the 'Neverbeen' decal.... if you've not been, why have a sticker to say so?

If i did that to all tracks, my car would be covered in decals!

neverbeen_nurburgring_sticker.jpg

I'm a racing fan, not just F1 but anything with 4 wheels and goes round a race track. I've even been to watch lawnmower racing!

I have a Le Mans decal to remind me that I need to do the 24hrs, and a Spa Francorchamps decal because I've been wanting to do a road trip across Europe visiting old F1 tracks - Spa was originally much longer and passed threw a couple of villages.

On the rear shelf I have Bridgestone cap, Shell cap and Dunlop cap. If I owned a homologation car like a white GT4 I'd be happy to stick replica decals on them.

Edited by entropy

Where did you get the Domo-Kun from...................... i want, i want, i want biggrin.gif

Would you like the link Rich? He cost over £12 for a little key chain, but he's an original toy and not a cheap chinese copy (even though he's still made in China).

I don't get it? :blush::unsure:

the green and yellow leaf is what young/novice drivers have to stick to their car to alert other drivers

the yellow and orange leaf (teardrop) is what elderly drivers have to stick to their car for the same reason. ... however it's been changed as alot of seniors thought it resembled a wilted leaf

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.