Cheap TRD Sports M?

I'm not convinced tbh...

Scoop is the TRD shape, but so is mine and, otherwise it looks an awful lot like my car: http://www.nuttall.cc/photos/index.php/Cars/P1110903

willing to be corrected, but I'd get a photo of its TRD stamp plate before traveling. Also, looks like a TTE spolier? The back may be TRD, but impossible to tell for sure in the lighting.

And even whether this is a gen item, has the forged pistons, LSD and 200bhp ever been confirmed for the TRD spec car? It would makes sense that the TRD has the TRD forged pistons and TRD LSD, but is there a data sheet or tear down to confirm?

preparing to eat my words if others know better....

Avendit

That's Pretty much Sport M as it gets.

The spoiler, The spats, the scoop.

Though i am sure there is supposed to be some sort of front lip...

But it is going for very cheap though..... Something else must be wrong....

Very likely a Sports M as far as I can see. Obviously the best way to check is a chassis number or via the TRD Modelista plate. I think £3500 for a Sports M is incredibly cheap, front lip aside it looks pukka. Rims are an easy swap. Cracking car for the money IMHO.

Its a sports m spoiler, skirts, spats, front bumper & scoop.

I guess if he'd posted a picture of the Sports M plate then, it would put peoples minds at ease.

now wheres that 3.5k I know i should have...

love the guy popping his head outta the door in the second picture :lol:

Edited by lta

Hmmm.... maybe I should buy it just for the rear spats? lol

You just made my Day Ray... I was about to msg you about this and there you are thinking the same way... Buying it and molding the M sports rear spat can easily make you a fortune... Go go go....

perhaps we should all put some in together to buy it for the club, and then get moulds made for everyone :)

YES!

But... Dibs on the scoop!

I donate £10...come on.. we need another 349 donations!

Edited by samuaw

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.