Thieving twats have tried again!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad times :-( .. If it wer me i think i would hide in a dark corner for a month untill they tried again and then give them a stern telling off.

I have the clifford G5 with all zone and prox sensors great alarm, tells people to piss off who get too close, saves me doing it.

Bloody Hell Dawn, you are having some bad luck with the car at the moment with the attempted break in.

I will send you a front window surround panel for free as I have loads in, but I have no rear quarters removed from the cars at the moment. When I get one off you can have one of those as well.

I will send you one out on Monday. Just let me know which side you need.

At least this might help slightly. Then put your money towards a good alarm as has been said. :)

Bad times :-( .. If it wer me i think i would hide in a dark corner for a month untill they tried again and then give them a stern telling off.

I have the clifford G5 with all zone and prox sensors great alarm, tells people to piss off who get too close, saves me doing it.

Yeah im going for the Avantguard 5.5, Thatcham CAT 1, with dual zone proximity, glass tamper, tilt/motion sensors and intellistart 4 (remote start, handy for those cold mornings)

You reccomend it then?

jezzz feel for you honey , you dont deserve this shit

clifford

get 1 with proximity , the mrs has it on hers , if someone goes upto the car it bleeps to say piss off , if a car skims it to close it bleeps once more , generally if you get within a foot the car lets you know its alarmed and is serious , not long ago some hoodys were having a look inside the car at 3 in the morning , not known if they intended to steal the car or the stereo , a 120db bleep put them off rather alot , also knowing shaddy bastards when i said ive a clifford fitted i was told well at least no-ones gunna have it away as its not worth the trouble with a clifford

ive also got a toad on the cabs and the cs , the cs doesnt work well at all and can go off at any point when its bored so thats between 4-6 in the morning , no fun , the other 2 both have cliffords and not a moments problem with them

Bloody Hell Dawn, you are having some bad luck with the car at the moment with the attempted break in.

I will send you a front window surround panel for free as I have loads in, but I have no rear quarters removed from the cars at the moment. When I get one off you can have one of those as well.

I will send you one out on Monday. Just let me know which side you need.

At least this might help slightly. Then put your money towards a good alarm as has been said. :)

Awww Nick that is really kind of you :D That is really really nice of you!

Nice to hear good comments on the Clifford :D I spoke to custom ice about Clifford as he is a fitter and he highly recomended them :)

Edited by CelicaBabe

Dawn, have you seen this in the for sale sectio?

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/118283-clifford-concept-600/

If you ask the guy who removes it to label the loom with where each bit goes then you could just pay a local auto electrician £50 to fit it and ask a member on here who has the same alarm to send you a photocopy of their instructions and manual?? Could save youa fair bit of cash????

I've just noticed he is in Leeds too, so not far from you :)

Edited by Serratia

buy a richbrook discarnet. it goes on the battery post and just unscrew the knob so it cant be started and it comes with a fuse so it keeps your alarm and clock and small electrics going. might be worth trying.

fucking bastards!!!

your car should have a thatcham 1 immobiliser anyway? least i'm sure the uk '6 do anyway?

one thing i did on one of my old cars, was to run a wire from the coil, to a hiden switch in the car, and back again. like a ciruit breaker.

also, i have some safty security film somewhere i think, if its any good i'll do you a good deal. :thumbs:

I swear last year I donated a few £££££ to a member in his hour of need?

Fancy being that club again? to help out a member in his/her time of need?

See it as ccuk rnd, anyway some one set it up as I'm lazy and ill chuck some pennies in!

Laters peeps!

I swear last year I donated a few £££££ to a member in his hour of need?

Fancy being that club again? to help out a member in his/her time of need?

See it as ccuk rnd, anyway some one set it up as I'm lazy and ill chuck some pennies in!

Laters peeps!

I'm sure we would just need Dawns email addy then send it Paypal AS A GIFT .. :D

I'm sure Dawn would have a Paypal account

:) Just a wee Gift to 'help out'

as You say on here I'm P**S poor but if we all put in 'A BIT';) then it could help ??:5grouphug:

btw ... are we not having a wee collection for a Nice Wreath

( or whatever Simon's R.I.P. (Mr Bushi) Wife prefers)

Edited by cait

She has paypal, and has bailed me out a few times.... post up your addy, and we will start the "stop dawns gen 6 being robbed fund"

I'm sure we would just need Dawns email addy then send it Paypal AS A GIFT .. :D

I'm poitive She would have a Paypal account

:) Just a wee Gift to 'help out'

as You say on here I'm P**S poor but if we all put in 'A BIT';) then it could help ??:5grouphug:

btw ... are we not having a wee collection for a Nice Wreath

( or whatever Simon's R.I.P. (Mr Bushi) Wife prefers)

To be totally honest I am beyond skint but I feel quite embaressed and ashamed that I can't even buy myself an alarm......it sounds stupid as I know the car is important but I have other more important stuff that Im trying to pay off before buying an alarm.

I can't take people's money - I will be forever in all your debts :lol:

Even though I know how brilliant this club is, I still can't believe how kind and generous your offers are :)

I'll get that front window surround out to you tomorrow Dawn, I presume its the passenger one as you hada passenger rear quarter off me earlier in the year?

I'm just packaging things up at the moment, so just let me know and I can get the right one out. :)

Edited by nix

We will be having a whip round for Simon.

Bryan,

How do we donate for Simon, & is Someone organising/ordering an appropriate wreath

(or whatever Simon's Wife's wishes are )

Will it be a case of a paypal 'gift' to ccuk or How ??? do we donate Bryan?

Bryan,

How do we donate for Simon, & is Someone organising/ordering an appropriate wreath

(or whatever Simon's Wife's wishes are )

Will it be a case of a paypal 'gift' to ccuk or How ??? do we donate Bryan?

I've posted what I know in the Gen1-3 forum. Becci's (Simon Fiancee) is going to visit a charity next week. CCUK were going to send a wreath but the Family have requested "Family only", so I've proposed we send a £50 donation from the Club.

Now back onto topic about the thieving scumbags in York.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.