im back

Hi everyone i know ive not been on here in a while :lol: due to illness :lol: and spending too much time looking after my 4 month old grandson whos idea was it to make BIG changes to the forum lay out !!!! now ive got to start learning how to use this new layout :lol: let the fun begin :lol:

Good to see you back, i thought the forum had been quite recently tongue.gif, but where is your partner in crime Bambam, not seen her on here for months now

my partner in crime text me the other day and told me shes sold her celica :lol: so im not sure if she will be on here now ive had no time too text her back :lol: but i will find out :lol:

Indeed, welcome back. Hope you're over the illness and feeling well again. Forum changes are still kinda happening behind the scenes, we're in a transition and the guys are, and have been, working like troopers to get it sorted.

yes im on the mend now thanks :lol: i was just shocked that there have been changes ( im not moaning ) . changes are good ;)

welcome back.

promise to wave back at you next time you pip me...... long as i notice next time :lol:

so you should i bet you must have been driving with your eyes closed coz i flashed me lights more than once !!! :P;) oh and turn your tunes down that way you will hear better he he

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.