Celica photo challenge.

johny

ive had a long think about this, and the next challenge is,

to have a picture taken outside a guitar shop, with my bands logo in your window screen!

and to make it a little more worth wile, the winner will get pm'd a link to the new single we are releasing in the very near future :lol:

heres the logo;

T-shirt1-Final3.jpg

ive had a long think about this, and the next challenge is,

to have a picture taken outside a guitar shop, with my bands logo in your window screen!

and to make it a little more worth wile, the winner will get pm'd a link to the new single we are releasing in the very near future :)

heres the logo;

T-shirt1-Final3.jpg

What about not a guitar shop but the old Premier Drum factory??? Its like 30 seconds from my house...

new challenge perhaps?

No I'll do your challenge :(

"to have a picture taken outside a guitar shop, with my bands logo in your window screen!"

sj1.jpg

No apologies for the poor picture - This is on one of Crewe's busier roads even at 7.30 in the morning with double yellows. I was in so much of a hurry the poster is upside down I think.

Here's a pic of the shop, Snakey Jake's Custom Amplification.

sj2.jpg

If this is good enough the next challenge is your Celica outside a fireworks shop.

No I'll do your challenge :)

"to have a picture taken outside a guitar shop, with my bands logo in your window screen!"

sj1.jpg

No apologies for the poor picture - This is on one of Crewe's busier roads even at 7.30 in the morning with double yellows. I was in so much of a hurry the poster is upside down I think.

Here's a pic of the shop, Snakey Jake's Custom Amplification.

sj2.jpg

If this is good enough the next challenge is your Celica outside a fireworks shop.

and i was beginning to think no one would do it!

it just so happens i live across the road from a firework shop :( but it would be unfair for me to set another challenge so soon lol

Go for it. Rack 'em up. I've not got the time to look just now. Off on holiday.

There are only a few of us that keep this going anyway.

I must admit I have a good one up my sleeve when it gets to my turn again.

Edited by GreyRacer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.