Celica photo challenge.

johny

Guest kevin campbell

what if your celica is a bin lorry or maybe looks like a skip theres a dogy old one around were i live keeps trying to get me to race him the twat

That's not an easy one - been tried before, and the closest I could get was parking outside the station so you could see a train through an open door! :P (must be away back at the start of the thread somewhere.)

Would be nice if someone could get it properly.

Angus

That's not an easy one - been tried before, and the closest I could get was parking outside the station so you could see a train through an open door! :P (must be away back at the start of the thread somewhere.)

Would be nice if someone could get it properly.

Angus

Hi angus,

I should have looked back, but 91 pages. Ran a search and see you posted a picture. I'll leave it for a few days and if nothing happens will think of another. I found the topic where there is a full list now.

Now with me being born and bred in Crewe, a town built by the railways, I feel as I must rise to this challenge :-

apt.jpg

An InterCity APT (Advanced Passenger Train) 125 at Crewe Heritage Centre.

Next challenge seeing as the good weather is finally here:-

Your Celica next to a convertible car (any make, any model, any age) BUT......it must have it's top down or top off and for extra brownie points a good looking occupant (of either gender !!), not an old duffer like myself :P

Nice one misterC - you're a winner.

Quick one Bill. But I think the brownie points are missing.

Well there is someone sat in it, and I'm sure they're a stunning example of the human race, so Bill, next challenge please.

Well there is someone sat in it, and I'm sure they're a stunning example of the human race,

Oh yes, she's a fully paid up card carrying member :lol:

OK here we go, your Celica with a Rodent in it, not a toy not a dead one a real live rodent.

Cat's and dog aren't rodents :D

Most definitely, as are Beavers, Mice and Squirrels.

Wikipedia says:-

"Common rodents include mice, rats, squirrels, chipmunks, gophers, porcupines, beavers, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, degus, chinchillas, prairie dogs, and groundhogs.

Members of non-rodent orders such as Chiroptera (bats), Scandentia (treeshrews), Insectivora (moles, shrews and hedgehogs), Lagomorpha (hares, rabbits and pikas) and mustelid carnivores such as weasels and mink are sometimes confused with rodents."

But......

"The lagomorphs' are the members of the taxonomic order Lagomorpha, of which there are two families, the Leporidae (hares and rabbits), and the Ochotonidae (pikas). The name of the order is derived from the Greek lagos (λαγος, "hare") and morphē (μορφή, "form").

Though these mammals can resemble rodents (order Rodentia), and were classified as a superfamily in that order until the early twentieth century, they have since been considered a separate order. For a time it was common to consider the lagomorphs only distant relatives of the rodents, to whom they merely bore a superficial resemblance."

So possibly a rabbit will do :D

Edited by misterC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.