Celica photo challenge.

johny

Morning ORC. It's was my challenge but I was going to hand it over anyway as I'm off on my 3 months tour next week.

So if you don't mind why don't you place the next one or another volunteer to nominate one.

Thanks.

OK then. How about your Celica outside a DANCE School, with a bonus point for Dancers coming out of it.

Very nice one. If I was home I'd do it on Wed night. My rifle club shares with a dance school believe it or not. Lots of lovely young ladies in leos and tootoos exit about 7pm :rolleyes: Hard on the old ticker though.

• 3 weeks later...
We don't have such poofy things up here. If there are, they're just a front for an opium den. :(

Angus

Opium Dens my arse :P It's not the Dance class you can't find it's your Celica you can't find :)

http://www.aboutaberdeen.com/danceclasses.php

There's Dance schools all over the world. Challenge still stands.

It's in the glovebox. :lol::)

(Unfortunately, I know exactly where my Celica is - in the scrappy. :))

But yeah, it's about time someone risked being reported to the police and started taking pics outside a dance club. Could always sell them on to www.bigboys.com afterwards, specially if there's a Gen 7 in there too.

:rolleyes:

Angus

• 1 month later...
Perhaps you should announce a new challenge ;) Noone seems very enthused by the current one!

It seems that no-one other than Old Red has a preoccupation with dancing schools ;):P

But to keep things moving, try this:

P1010024.jpg

Not the best picture in the world, not the smartest dance school and no young girls dressed in lycra, lace and wielding pom-poms, but sorry Bryan it was the best I could do :);)

Next challenge due to the time of year, your Celica with an Easter egg on it (real egg or chocolate, but if a real egg it must be decorated accordingly).

Edit: For those with poor eyesight like myself, the sign says "Yvonne School of Dancing" and it's in Crewe for your reference.

Edited by misterC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.