Celica photo challenge.

johny

I can't believe this thread has been going over 3 years.

And I can't believe I've got away with reposting a picture I used on page 5 :blush:

For the next challenge - a Celica next to a road sign with a funny place name. Peniston, Cockermouth, Knob Hill, Bollock Street, you know the type of thing.

oh i live in pratts bottom

At which point no one expressed surprise.

:blush:

I can't believe this thread has been going over 3 years.

And I can't believe I've got away with reposting a picture I used on page 5 :lol:

:) Ooooh you cheating F*&@er

Why does it say Orpington under your avatar, then? I think you should change that immediately. And yeah - less yap, more pics. :D

Angus

cos i live in the middle of both mate, im actually in chelsfield/ green st green, ill try and get the pic 2moro if no1 beats me to it as was to dark when i got in

I can see I'll need to go out to "Slut's Hole Lane"

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

Some bugger nicked the Signpost. So the best I could do was proove I was there.

The challenge is still the same though as I would like to see a real sign. I very nearly went to Cock Street, but I want to see something even more risky than that.

If you're wondering why it's called "Sluts Hole Lane" look it up :) .

It's in Besthorpe NR17

I thought this would have been an easy one and Old Red's is brill. Looks like it's stuck at the moment so here is one I came across. I thought of putting some mud over the last two letters.

351259260.jpg

Edited by GreyRacer

Heh, they're both great. Your celicas aren't entirely obvious in either photo, tho ;) There's a place around me that might make a reasonable picture, if someone's not nicked the signpost. I might give it a go at the weekend if this thread hasn't moved on

Heh, they're both great. Your celicas aren't entirely obvious in either photo, tho :) There's a place around me that might make a reasonable picture, if someone's not nicked the signpost. I might give it a go at the weekend if this thread hasn't moved on

The limitations of a phone camera in the pi88ing rain when you forget to take the DSLR with you :D

Anyway the Gen 7 headlights are unmistakable.

Edited by GreyRacer

The limitations of a phone camera in the pi88ing rain when you forget to take the DSLR with you :D

Anyway the Gen 7 headlights are unmistakable.

This wasn't my challenge but I think that fits the bill.

If everyone else is OK with this, set a new challenge and the thread is up and moving again :):)

This wasn't my challenge but I think that fits the bill.

If everyone else is OK with this, set a new challenge and the thread is up and moving again :D:)

I think it's up to ''silver gt''. It was his challenge :)

Yep, that's great.

By the way, where is Bonkyl church?

Berwickshire, Scotland.

I really had one I was after in Edinburgh but did not manage to get there. ''Dick Place''

Thought the local lads might have picked that one up.

Anyway to the next challenge.

A photo of your pride and joy taken from in the car as a full mirror image in passing a shop window, glass building etc.

Stay safe on this one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.