Celica photo challenge.

johny

I wouldn't dare set a challenge until I receive the Mr dot the I's and cross the T's Nemesis seal of approval :xmas_unsure:

You have permission to give the next challenge Bill :xmas_laugh:

Didnt want it too easy now did you :xmas_tongue:

Dont blame me for the length of time I took to reply as was working until 10 tonight :xmas_sad:

Your Celica next to something man made and at least 1000 years old, and if that seems a bit tough I have posted at least two pics this week with my car next to things over 4000 years old (and I wasn't in shot :xmas_laugh: )

Heaver Castle was begun in the 13th century, so 2 or 3 hundred years out I'm afraid. I didn't pick on 1000 years lightly, we are talking end of the dark ages from which little survives, apart from the Neolithic and Roman, some Saxon and a tiny bit of Norman.

Also that house looked like it was built by Barrett 12 years ago :xmas_laugh:

Heaver Castle was begun in the 13th century, so 2 or 3 hundred years out I'm afraid. I didn't pick on 1000 years lightly, we are talking end of the dark ages from which little survives, apart from the Neolithic and Roman, some Saxon and a tiny bit of Norman.

Also that house looked like it was built by Barrett 12 years ago :xmas_laugh:

darn, close :worthless:

and can assure you it wasnt built by Barrett 12 years ago, owners wouldnt be to happy hearing that :D

might be able to sort some roman baths action out for ya by monday

That won't count as everything at pavement level is Victorian. Unless of course you are planning to drive into ala rolling stones :xmas_laugh:

Just came across this one ... challenge gone, I know, but might as well have pic posts to break up the chat. :worthless: I have one of the GT4 outside Ljubljana Castle, which is quite old but the present-day outside isn't old enough. :D

GTfour_snow_20_03_07.jpg

Angus

yup, the missus has the camera though 'doh' so might be a bit late lol, feel free to try and beat me, but to give you some info its a pic of an early iron age -i think- cross in a place called jurby.

Edited by vvtiofman

That won't count as everything at pavement level is Victorian. Unless of course you are planning to drive into ala rolling stones :xmas_laugh:

:blush: didnt think of that lol

r we taking the wall as winning then?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.