Celica photo challenge.

johny

There's a mint beige Marina goes about in Fraserburgh ... all I have to do is find it and get the old codger to park next to the guy along the road's Gen 7 now ... :sofa:

<edit> Come to think of it, there's another old guy goes about in a brown Austin Maxi too.

Angus

And especially for Angus as a stalwart of this particular topic, I am prepared to amend the challenge to "Your (or the guy along the road's Gen 7) Celica next to a 1970's/1980's British Leyland car/van :lol:

This is not mine but it was my dads about 25 years ago does that count?? :sofa:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn289/a...home1980001.jpg

The celica is top right of the photo

Well as photos go, that's a cracker - a bloke with as much crap on his drive deserves to win :lol::lol: 25 years later or not!

And I set the challenge, so it's OK by me.

Next challenge please ;)

Next, your Celica next to a 1970's/1980's British Leyland car (Allegro, Marina, MGB, Princess, TR7 etc) but not a Mini 'cos that was my last challenge

(It appears I'm going through a BL phase at the moment :sofa::lol:

Damnit, there's hundreds round here! Could have easilly won that :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Next -your Celica outside a kebab shop.

Angus

Not strictly a kebab shop, but the local chippie with a special line in kebabs according to his sign.

P1010161.jpg

If acceptable, next challenge is your Celica (or the bloke down the road, Angus) next to a 1970's/1980's Ford car/van (I like this kind of challenge as it brings out some interesting old motors :thumbs: )

Strange - did you build a chippy in the garden, then? :D

The guy at the garage I used to go to has a load of Mk1 Fiestas and a 2.8i Capri sitting there, which he's doing up when he gets a minute to spare. Likes his older Fords.

Angus

Strange - did you build a chippy in the garden, then? :D

Angus

No, the council wouldn't let us with having the Chinese takeaway at the bottom of the garden (red sign in the background)

chinese.jpg

so we had to build the chippy at the front of the house :):(:)

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a change of plan?

I can get the Prelude beside a Fiesta or two on Monday, but there won't be many Celicas in the picture! :rolleyes:

(note to mods - mentioned "Celica" there, so please don't move this post to Off Topic! :thumbs::lol:)

Angus

Time for a change of plan?

Angus

Point taken, it seems that this thread has hit one of the quiet spots again.

NEW CHALLENGE:-

Your Celica outside a pub/restaurant advertising Christmas Day Specials, you know the type "Book early to avoid disappointment" etc. etc.

On our way up to Stoke we had a little ride around and found a nice hill, at the bottom of the hill was a pub!!

In a village called Kiverton (I think)

If acceptable the next challenge is your Celica next to a Farm Shop.

More than acceptable !

Farm shop it is then, boys and girls.

• 4 weeks later...
this is my first upload of photios so might not work but here is the first

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/T...ll/DSCF1329.jpg

grr cant get the photo to appear except as a link ;)

Heres the photo from Goodz

To get the photo to work it needs img before & /img after with [] brackets surrounding the img bit, I think you just copy the bottom link below the pic in photobucket & it puts it in for you

DSCF1329.jpg

So whats the next challenge then

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.