Celica photo challenge.

johny

Guest Frog_spawn_uk

Looking at that pic im sure its a bloke in the car!!!

If she said you could have a pic so long as you changed your plates couldnt you have got her to pose for ya :D

Im thinking your celica (thats not crashed) with another celica thats crash damaged .....extra brownie points for same gen cars and the crashed one being properly smashed up lol :D

Don't know if this will count, but the picture below is of (right to left) LHD Sunchaser, Silver Sunchaser, Red Sunchaser and finally under the cover is the seriously damaged Sunchaser (Cat C)

P1010169.jpg

This is it with the covers off but the weather today didn't permit a cover-off shot

areg1.jpg

So a crashed Gen 2 Celica next to at least one of the same Gen not crashed (Just pick your choice of colour :):D )

Let me know if that's OK and I'll set a new challenge.

I think that should count - those cars are rare as an addict with veins..

Didn't the headlights point with the steering?

Original challenge now modified and the winner is...................Angus!

From memory the main beams on the DS pointed with the steering, or was that the later SM ?? (or indeed both !!)

Next challenge please Angus.

Ooh - is that a real Ricky? Silver GT wins in double-quick time! ;)

I'd still like to see the Les Paul, though, cos I always thought they looked a bit silly as a bass ... so prove me wrong, Jessica! Judging by the sharp responses, perhaps we could have a "bass guitar photo challenge"! :D

Angus

Ooh - is that a real Ricky?

I wish!

It's a cheap copy I bought secondhand for £10 because the electrics didn't work. A quick rewire and some replacement switches got it going. When I was in a band in the 70's I used run it in stereo using 2 amps, with a touch of distortion on the bridge pick up. Well, I thought it was cool ;)

So, another challenge?

What I want is something at least 100 years old on your Celica. A thing, not a person, so no getting you Gran in her stockings on the bonnet (though if you want to do that, post it up anyway :D ), and it's got to be on your car, so no parking in front of old church or something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.