Celica photo challenge.

johny

:lol: i'm blonde ok it took me a long time to think :P

Ok, your Celica with 2 people dressed in fancy dress standing next to it :D one of them must be you........

edited

have now adjusted this to be just the owner next to the car in fancy dress

Edited by arizona

Cannonball run event, JAE 2007

Chinese guy and a nun :)

IMG_0173-400.jpg

My turn

Celica with at least 2 other generations of celica.

I.e gen 4,5,6 :)

Edited by MrDB

:lol: i'm blonde ok it took me a long time to think :P

Ok, your Celica with 2 people dressed in fancy dress standing next to it :D one of them must be you........

Sorry going to be strict with this

fail again

2 people in fancy dress standing next to your celica, one you :D

any old pics that dont meet this will be declared null and void

i'm hoping for someone to have to talk someone else into dressing up as well as themselves in order to try and win this one , thus ensuring all neighbours think you've totally lost the plot :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm..... I've got no insane friends that would do this with me and I haven't got a costume either...

No need to have a professional costume

i.e borrow girlfiends/mums clothes/handbag etc or a white sheet over you and you're a ghost............endless.......if its made up its 10 times better than a costume :lol:

No need to have a professional costume

i.e borrow girlfiends/mums clothes/handbag etc or a white sheet over you and you're a ghost............endless.......if its made up its 10 times better than a costume :lol:

womens clothing/hangbag next to a gen 7!! we get enough bashing as it is :P I would just be adding fuel to the fire if I did something insane like that :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.