Celica photo challenge.

johny

well this one was a waste of time so in order to keep this moving along as it is a really good topic I'm changing it to something easy,

Your Celica straddling a speed hump. Just take care where you stop.

Quiet in here, isn't it !!!!!

Let's try and get this going again. My Celica straddling a speed hump on one of Crewe's many badly maintained roads :

SAM_0770.jpg

And the new challenge will be your Celica next to a big puddle. Should be plenty of these about with the weather lately.

Edited by misterC

Well let's see.

Wimbledon next week, so a picture of your Celica with someting tennis related. Outside a tennis court, racket and balls on the parcel shelf, a nice young blonde in a white short tennis skirt fondling some balls on your bonnet. Anything like that.

My Celica outside the tennis courts at Nantwich this morning.

SAM_0839.jpgSAM_0838.jpg

The next challenge is : Your Celica next to something with a connection to the Diamond Jubilee.

This is a very wide ranging challenge as it could be the Queen's Head pub, a Union Jack, even a UK postage stamp !!!!!

a nice young blonde in a white short tennis skirt

That reminded me of a brochure I've got (Sunchaser by Tropic of Germany)

albeyer-tropic-sunchaser0002-img.jpg

My Celica with the clock tower at Morrisons in the background.

TA40sideleft.jpg

Next challenge, with this pic in mind, is your Celica outside a supermarket - preferably with the supermarket building in shot ! If this drags on I may have to accept your Celica in a supermarket car park ! !

Well assuming misterC is happy with my entry the next one will be topical.

It's good !

Your Celica parked beside at GT86.

I don't think I've seen one round here yet, but then again i've not been looking really

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.