Celica photo challenge.

johny

I wonder where this has been?

Now I've read this:-

I think I understand your somewhat cryptic post Bryan :)

Just to re-cap the latest challenge is seasonally-related:- Your Celica next to a roadside flower seller.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to re-cap the latest challenge is seasonally-related:- Your Celica next to a roadside flower seller.

OK so this has caused this thread to come to a grinding halt :(

Amended challenge is " Your Celica next to a roadside flower seller or outside a florists."

• 2 weeks later...

OK so this has caused this thread to come to a grinding halt :(

Amended challenge is " Your Celica next to a roadside flower seller or outside a florists."

OK I can't find a locally sourced gypsy selling flowers on the street so just have to be the local florist.

27af4a17.jpg

OK I can't find a locally sourced gypsy selling flowers on the street so just have to be the local florist.

27af4a17.jpg

Well done sir :thumbs: I was beginning to think all the members had lost their cameras :rolleyes:

OK, your Celica beside some erected scaffolding.

Right I'll have to keep a look-out for an erection :D:D

OK, your Celica beside some erected scaffolding.

Today was a day off so I went in search of building sites in Crewe. This was the closest one to my house :-

SAM_0489.jpg

Next challenge is your Celica next to a 4x4 "Chelsea Tractor", preferably a Toyota (Land Cruiser, RAV 4 etc.), but Land Rover, Range Rover, Discovery et al will all fit the bill.

Next challenge is your Celica next to a 4x4 "Chelsea Tractor", preferably a Toyota (Land Cruiser, RAV 4 etc.), but Land Rover, Range Rover, Discovery et al will all fit the bill.

I am a newbie to this game so here goes....

Is this a win??

post-28523-0-20659800-1305059236_thumb.jpg

Edited by K4BGO

OK, let me know if this has been done in the past as have another one....

Your car outside your local football club's main stand (and bonus points if there are any players cars in the photo too!)

Aye, it has - I think dublet posted his car outside Twente Enschede's stadium in Holland The Netherlands, and I think I put these ones up too ...

afc.jpg

Afc2.jpg

Still, might as well do it again, because it's obviously a decent time since then! :lol:

Angus

• 2 weeks later...

Your car outside your local football club's main stand

Assuming this is still a current challenge as Angus's shots were a repost from the earlier challenge, here is the Sunchaser today outside the Crewe Alexandra main stand.

SAM_0490.jpg

Next challenge is your Celica next to a lawnmower (manual. electric, petrol or sit-on).

This is because I've just cut the back lawn :D:D

Edited by misterC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.