Celica photo challenge.

johny

yay cool :thumbs: ...i did actually try to get right up close an personal with the turbines, no chance though:(..

ok after seeing eddie kidds and steve mcqueens motor cycles today, i reckon your celica next to a famous car or motorcycle......gooo!

Difficult one.

I'd probably get arrested trying to dirve into the Cars of the Stars museum at Loch Lomond.

I've got a really good photo of the De Lorean Back to the Future on a trailer. It was in a M5 services going to a car show.

Now if I only had PhotoShop and new how to use it.

yay cool :P ...i did actually try to get right up close an personal with the turbines, no chance though:(..

ok after seeing eddie kidds and steve mcqueens motor cycles today, i reckon your celica next to a famous car or motorcycle......gooo!

oooh might have to take a trip to cadwell park soon lol

in the mean time hows this ?

Talking about Eddie Kidd , i met him before he really made it famous, he was putting on a show in Cleethorpes in the early 80s. I got him to sign my jeans , Well i was only 16 lol , which my mum then bloody washed grrrr

Edited by Bumblebee

oooh might have to take a trip to cadwell park soon lol

in the mean time hows this ?

Talking about Eddie Kidd , i met him before he really made it famous, he was putting on a show in Cleethorpes in the early 80s. I got him to sign my jeans , Well i was only 16 lol , which my mum then bloody washed grrrr

Whos is it?? :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.