Celica photo challenge.

johny

Don't think this one is going to go anywhere now.

I had the same thought last night.

It's a shame really as I've always enjoyed the photo challenges but it is a thread that alternates between great flurries of activity and then weeks of apathy :)

Two options then:-

I'll set a new, easy-to-achieve challenge and hope to get the thread moving again

or

We'll have a quick show of hands as to whether to mothball the challenge :o;)

So option 1. Your Celica outside your house !!!! ( Very acheivable for most members with a Celica, a camera and a house :o:) )

The future of the photo challenge rests in your hands.

Edited by misterC

Hooray :)

A member with a Celica, a camera and a house ! :):D

Next challenge please :unsure:

An end row cottage actually :)

OK, keeping with the easy theme to make things move along quickly.

Your celica with a racing helmet on the parcel shelf.

Your celica with a racing helmet on the parcel shelf.

Looks like it's just you and me in the challenge for the moment David :lol:

I don't actually have a parcel shelf of any great size due to the Sunchaser being based on the Coupe but here's my silver car with a pukka motorcycle racer next to it holding his helmet ;)

SAM_0005.jpg

For reference he's my service manager, Ian Mackman, who has raced for many years including the Isle of Man TT twice,

DCP_3299-c.jpg

A shot of him in action last year not long before a fairly serious crash at Anglesey that put him out of action for a while.

Now if this meets the challenge and anyone else would like to join in, the next challenge is your Celica next to a dog (another straight forward challenge to keep the thread moving open to both dog owners and non dog owners :) )

Edited by misterC

Seeing as my car is in the garage and I have a dog handy (called Fly, in case anyone wanted to know) why not :D

Image0001-1.jpg

Next pretty simple challenge...your celica with a laptop computer on/in it, with CCUK open on the screen of course.

thats too clean to be a garage :lol: soz it must be the jelousy in me i need one so all my bits can be fitted to my car :(

Philip - did you read the list and reckon anything on it counted, by any chance? :(

Here's how it works ... the list is to show what's already been done, in an effort to avoid duplication. The latest challenge is the only one that's current.

HTH!

And anyway, that's not a place of higher education, that's a chavved-up one of those big desert vehicles driven by the Jawas in Star Wars.

Angus

Philip - did you read the list and reckon anything on it counted, by any chance? :D

Here's how it works ... the list is to show what's already been done, in an effort to avoid duplication. The latest challenge is the only one that's current.

HTH!

And anyway, that's not a place of higher education, that's a chavved-up one of those big desert vehicles driven by the Jawas in Star Wars.

Angus

Yep sorry that's me feeling rather stupid !!

I will try harder next time !!

Yep sorry that's me feeling rather stupid !!

I will try harder next time !!

Absolutely no need to feel stupid. Thanks for taking part because that's what counts.

Of course it's a welcome bonus if you can get the current challenge :D

Get your laptop out ;):)

so whats the challenge at th mo?

Tell you what ... I'll go off and look back at the last page and find out and then come back and tell you later, OK?

That'll save you doing it yourself. :D

Angus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.