I'm in love!

mrGTFour

This was at Japfest and I have been to see it at Japanese Performance Parts in Crawley.

It's a lovely car. Made up of lots of bits of other cars including Subaru and skyline.

Last time i was there i was picking up a set of Koni Sport coilovers for my MK1 MX5, a long while back now

nice that apart from the hardware hanging out the front , reminds me of dumb shits who walk around with there trousers half way down there legs ( to signify there gay and fancy a ride in american prisons ,,,, yep lads your displaying you want a fudge packing )which is `style` over form ( nothing stylish about someones arse )

an altezza eninge , not too shabby , cant help think a trick was lost with a v8 though

It looked stunning at Japfest, but I didn't get the oil cooler then, and I still don't get it now, why would you spend so much time and effort to get a car looking so good to drill holes in the perfectly restored front chrome bumper?

Ok it's JDM you say, but this car is so much better than JDM, it predates when it was 'cool' to make a UKDM gar look JDM by a long way!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.