Help please lol ? Superstrut car

Hi peeps. I am going to look at a gen 7 ss2 jap import today and was wondering if you could give me any info on what I should be looking for. It may have Superstrut suspension but the guy who owns it doesn't know. What do I need to look for and how easy is it to change normal suspension if need be. Cheers

Superstrut doesn't need replacing every 60k, sure, some wear out at that mileage but a lot don't.

Mine went at 90k, others have seen 120k.

It only needs replacing when it starts to bang and creak.

Sure, but why would you? If you don't want SS, buy one without it. The handling will be better with SS.

its because it has the trd front bumper mate for my 2006 gt lol and I need a run about and it has loads of other hard to find parts that I can sell :)

Yeah it had the full trd body kit and every corner was making clonking sounds and for some unknown reason every panel had pealing paint?? And the engine was making a funny sound at the sump area at 2000 rpm And he still wanted £1500 for it .... another car I was told is the best around when it wasn't so I did not go for it in the end I walked away :(

This is the car .......

Too bloody many lol. Wish there was more round here where I live its just all the ones that I have been to see recently are just no good and I am travelling miles to see them :(

Edited by Bully0712

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.