Budget modification

Ok so I've noticed a lot of people are struggling for cash recently (myself included), so decided to start a thread, don't know if its been done before but worth a shot.

If you could recommend/suggest a cheap mod, say £50 or less what would it be?

Be interesting to see what everyone comes up with!

No no no, the CCUK tradition is whatever Mod you do you tell the other half it was 50 Quid, because lets face it you could just about get a 7 supercharged for that sort of money :unsure:

Lol covering my backside in case she clicks on this site by accident one day ;-)

Ah the old £50 mod routine :lol:

Times are hard lol. Gotta do something until money picks up

Only takes a couple of days, i done mine over the weekend when i knew i wouldn't be using the car.

EDIT - only costs 40 quid for all the gear so you could spend the last tenner on some calliper paint and a brush :)

Edited by BBQChicken

Only takes a couple of days, i done mine over the weekend when i knew i wouldn't be using the car.

I couldn't risk it. Our boss won't turn a job down if he can make 50p on it and would like to tell him I couldn't come in, red rag to bull springs to mind

Ah i know what you mean mate, I'm in the process of changing jobs so I've got some time on my hands at the moment.

I've just changed and signed a 2 year contract. Cost a lot of money if I wanna get out of it

Wanna refurb mine for me lol. Save ya getting bored ;-)

Hummm personally I would look at a service kit or perhaps going round car and replacing worn parts bit by bit. A healthy car is a good car :) other than that get on ebay and buy a used power polisher as dont matter how good your car looks after a full day power polishing it will look the nuts. Another suggestion would be gunk and lots off it. Lather the whole engine bay in it a few times and wash off ;) then get the rattle can out :).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.