Shell vpower nitro +

Not in every garage yet but it launched today. Doesn't say anything about the octane of the fuel so i assume its still 99 but its got an added agent which helps reduce the friction between your block and pistons to give you more power!!!

Anyone tried it yet? my local don't have it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aparently its 102 ron so its setup for high performance cars , some say that it will replace the original vpower pump but others say there will be a third pump lol

and if there is something how much extra would it cost per litre hmm...

from what ive heard its 102 ron. its meant to be some pretty lethal stuff!

from what ive heard its 102 ron. its meant to be some pretty lethal stuff!

Still 99, replacing vpower, just got added ingredient to coat engine and smooth pistons and reduce friction, only plus point i've head is apparently some guy thinks its ******g amazing and had 2 foot flames coming from his exhaust :-/

Google it, the scooby lot have been out and tried it, don't think any of em are impressed.

yeah i think its still 99 although i think the rumours of 102 are for another fuel which will probably go to some select garages.

I dont think many Uk cars can handle much above 99 though to be honest so im guessing this is why they haven't increased the octane

http://www.shell.co.uk/gbr/products-services/on-the-road/fuels/vpower/benefits.html - link to shell about it. will most likely be more expensive but I don't think people would be arguing with two foot flames out of someone's exhaust even if it is from a chav wagon. must be good :) personally I think the momentum 99 from Tesco is pretty ace. not had any probs with the stuff yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.