cheeky ebayer !

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5197e9f212

This cheeky bugger ! i bought gear gaiter and handbrake gaiter off this person about 3ish years ago and he asked me for pics so i sent them :) then i found out he was using my pics as his ebay ad ! 3ish years later he is still using my pics , so the thing is i emailed him and said that they were my pics and i needed a replacement set to go in my black celica :) and all he want to knock off is the postage :( am i being too greedy ?

Yeah, go for some off Mondo - I've heard his work is.... oh wait, it's me!! :lol:

I'll reply to your PM shortly, Amanda. I'd charge more than they do though, I'm afraid...

That ad has me puzzled - how can the handbrake gaiter fit a Gen 5 and a Gen 6 when the handles are completely different...???

It says it fits, not that it fits well ;)

If your work is more expensive than this then at least you know you have people to back it up! Though I still need to get my seats sorted once I get a few other things done. And these bloody sunvisors :lol:

You're not being greedy at all.

Unless you agreed that he could use it for advertising, he has infringed your copyright on the photo(s) and you would be within your rights to demand compensation like the movie and music industries are doing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.