who buys a car first without checking out insurance !

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I bought my Celica without sorting the insurance and did a 'midnight run' to get her the 30odd miles home. The insurance figure ended up being lower than the Audi I had at the time and also than the Mazda that replaced it. now even cheaper through Greenlight....

You have the money, he has the car. Not your problem!

If you were buying the car from him, do you think he would be concerned? (the answer is no by the way!)

Johnny Boy.... shame on you...... better answer is to offer him half the buying price and get it back for Celicakind!

Well done Amanda! 9.5 out of 10

For the very cautious may I also suggetst you get a proof of posting for your v5 when selling. My son has had 2 fines for failing to send when he was adamant he had..........

Well done Amanda! 9.5 out of 10

For the very cautious may I also suggetst you get a proof of posting for your v5 when selling. My son has had 2 fines for failing to send when he was adamant he had..........

Do i get a prize, :please: must admit i did say to hubby do i need to get proof of post, and then didnt :doh: touchwood will be fine.

I know right!? I'd love to push a lot of cars in to a dark and murky river to be honest. :P

With or without driver :twisted: i know my choice :twisted:

Did you give him that website? He probably found his own way there anyways if you didn't as that's kind of what you get when you type 'immigrant needing cheap car insurance to pick up benefit cheque' in to Google. :shrug:

Did you give him that website? He probably found his own way there anyways if you didn't as that's kind of what you get when you type 'immigrant needing cheap car insurance to pick up benefit cheque' in to Google. :shrug:

i bet thats true ! the only thing that i saw on that site was they have it as an ssI but its an ssII but thats his prob :)

I have to be honest here, not once have I checked insurance before buying a car.

It's bollocks having to let insurance decide what you drive for you.

If I want a specific car, I buy it.

If it costs a lot to insure, than I work a bit harder to afford it.

To me complaining about insurance is like complaining about the increase in say road tax, tyre or service parts cost when you go from a 1ltr micra to a GTR!

Of course it will cost more, but that's the price you pay for having a better car.

There is always someone who will insure you.

I have to be honest here, not once have I checked insurance before buying a car.

It's bollocks having to let insurance decide what you drive for you.

If I want a specific car, I buy it.

If it costs a lot to insure, than I work a bit harder to afford it.

To me complaining about insurance is like complaining about the increase in say road tax, tyre or service parts cost when you go from a 1ltr micra to a GTR!

Of course it will cost more, but that's the price you pay for having a better car.

There is always someone who will insure you.

agreed you have to look everywhere

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.