Why dont celica owners show the love?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally ignore 7s as they are all driven by the mid life crisis brigade around here. get the odd look from 6 drivers (you know the ones you know are thinking oh look thats the shape before mine), the amount of 5s on the Isle of Wight you can prob count on one hand, and theres 2 of um at our house. The last gen 4 I saw i brought, and that was over a year ago. I think Ive only ever had 3 waves on IOW one was from a club member (ChrisIOW when he had his 202) one from a black 185 and the other was an old guy in a white mark 3 Supra years ago.

I waved at a 7 this morning.No reply from the 30ish female. Prob assumed, there's a bloke having a crisis.

I will even wave at chippy 30 year olds in Gen 5s. :wavey: and explain, yeah I had my string of big bikes, my TR4a and Audi Quattro and now the kids have grown up and flown the coup I can get rid of the family bus and have a nice car again. ITS NOT A BL**DY CRISIS, IT'S A CHOICE OK.......(potters off to find heart pressure tabs) Today I am mainly choosing to be in a Celica. xxx

'

'Devious, will you stop lurking. People will talk! Yes it is a bit noisy but only if you manage to keep it between 4&8k rpm which isn't always easy round town, but one tries. :)

Edited by daytona

haha not quite the same thing, but just went out to get a box from the car and some kid with his carer (some kind of mental disability) said "cool car" so let him sit in it and mash the horn etc ;)

its not about showing the love its about sharing the love :D

the other week on the way to bangor a gt86 came flying up my rear, I turned off the main road and he followed, we had a drive together down a country road and then we waved off. I always get looks from other celica drivers, when I do wave they look away scared lol.

Theres a Silver 6 in the village and I have flashed and waved 3 times and nothing, the only 2 waves I have had (to my recollection) was a white 6 in Ayrshire when i was driving with Chan last year and surprisingly about 3 weeks ago from a red GT86!!

haha not quite the same thing, but just went out to get a box from the car and some kid with his carer (some kind of mental disability) said "cool car" so let him sit in it and mash the horn etc ;)

its not about showing the love its about sharing the love :D

Good man!

Is it me, or most celica gen7 people, look at you with a look to say "Bastard, I wanna be the only celica round here >:-("

i read something recently that said the gen 7 was built in the lowest numbers of any celica.....you wouldn't know it though as they are everywhere. i see about 20 a day :D

Is it me, or most celica gen7 people, look at you with a look to say "Bastard, I wanna be the only celica round here >:-("

Up here, I think its more a case of what the fook is that car that waved at me, dont think many of the Gen 7 owners up here realise there were models before theirs (or that they are driving such an iconic car!)

i read something recently that said the gen 7 was built in the lowest numbers of any celica.....you wouldn't know it though as they are everywhere. i see about 20 a day :D

agree bud, there are 2 gen 6 in my villiage, but (at the last count) 7 gen 7's and the population is about 8000 people!!!

Celica Rednecks......lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.